Songbird SGB airdrop-FLARE NETWORK

It has been announced that the airdrop of FLR will be postponed to late September. 

However we will receive another token Songbird(SGB) in the coming six weeks. Those token will be available on Bitrue.

Does anybody know the detail on how to claim SGB?

2 hours ago, lizshadehdg said:

It has been announced that the airdrop of FLR will be postponed to late September. 

However we will receive another token Songbird(SGB) in the coming six weeks. Those token will be available on Bitrue.

Does anybody know the detail on how to claim SGB?

SGB will be distributed to the addresses provided as MessageKey’s for the FLR airdrop.

If you had your XRP on an exchange, it is up to the exchange whether they distribute SGB to their customers. If you did, then it is recommended you contact them and ask them to support SGB.

On 7/27/2021 at 3:17 PM, Flintstone said:

SGB will be distributed to the addresses provided as MessageKey’s for the FLR airdrop.

If you had your XRP on an exchange, it is up to the exchange whether they distribute SGB to their customers. If you did, then it is recommended you contact them and ask them to support SGB.

Just got a response from my exchange. They said they don’t have any update on this matter.

Just a little bit disappointed to find out I might not be able to receive my SGB:unsure:

37 minutes ago, lizshadehdg said:

Just got a response from my exchange. They said they don’t have any update on this matter.

Just a little bit disappointed to find out I might not be able to receive my SGB:unsure:

Which exchange?

On 7/29/2021 at 9:34 PM, lizshadehdg said:

Gatehub

Is your "wallet" with them the self-custody one ?
( originally called a "Ripple wallet," I forget what they call it now )
If so, then if you're good on the Spark airdrop, you're already good on the Songbird too, as it will drop to the same account you have for FLR (only the canary network instead).

Edited by JASCoder

44 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

Is your "wallet" with them the self-custody one ?
( originally called a "Ripple wallet," I forget what they call it now )
If so, then if you're goon on the Spark airdrop, you're already good on the Songbird too, as it will drop to the same account you have for FLR (only the canary network instead).

Thank you my friend.

I am not sure which wallet is the self custody one.

I have three wallet in my account since I migrated my wallet from Rippletrade to Gatehub( requested by rippletrade)

I have a primary wallet and a wallet I created (both labeled with “Hosted”). Another wallet where I have all my XRP in is called “Rippletrade” and is labeled with ‘XRPL”.

But the Gatehub support team didn’t mention this when I contacted them, lol:aggressive:

11 hours ago, lizshadehdg said:

Thank you my friend.

I have three wallet in my account since I migrated my wallet from Rippletrade to Gatehub( requested by rippletrade)

I have a primary wallet and a wallet I created (both labeled with “Hosted”). Another wallet where I have all my XRP in is called “Rippletrade” and is labeled with ‘XRPL”.

But the Gatehub support team didn’t mention this when I contacted them, lol:aggressive:

Did you file a claim - set the memo - for your RippleTrade wallet? You probably still have the secret key for that one. If you have the keys, you needed to claim the airdrop but June 12. The hosted ones are the ones where Gatehub had the keys, they will handle the airdrop for those wallets.

Personally, as another old RippleTrade guy, I recommend migrating your wallet to XUMM. In fact, they recently just added Gatehub's DEX into their wallet.

11 hours ago, lizshadehdg said:

Thank you my friend.

I used Coinbase for my claim - anyone have any idea how I contact them to request Songbird support?

3 hours ago, brianwalden said:

Did you file a claim - set the memo - for your RippleTrade wallet? You probably still have the secret key for that one. If you have the keys, you needed to claim the airdrop but June 12. The hosted ones are the ones where Gatehub had the keys, they will handle the airdrop for those wallets.

Personally, as another old RippleTrade guy, I recommend migrating your wallet to XUMM. In fact, they recently just added Gatehub's DEX into their wallet.

Thank you. I'll do some research on that. I'm not an IT guy. There are so many things to learn about in crypto over these years. LOL

I claimed my spark token following the instruction they provided on their support page. But I don't think they have different instruction for different types of wallets.

But it does say that my wallet( the one I hold the secret key) is ready to receive spark.

So I am a little bit slow, but does it mean that I self custody my ripple trade wallet on gatehub and I will receive my SGB directly?

16 hours ago, lizshadehdg said:

Thank you my friend.

They explain the types in the link below.

The XRPL "wallet" is essentially your private account on the XRP Ledger, and you can acquire your secret key from the GH UI and use that in 3rd party tools to access the tokens belonging to that account. 

If your XRP tokens were held in there on 12DEC2020 and you had set the message to claim your FLR, then you are good on the SGB too.

Their "hosted" wallet means they are holding your XRP in their private XRP Ledger account, and all you have is an "IOU" claim on those tokens.

Cheers friend.

https://support.gatehub.net/hc/en-us/articles/360021171214 

2 hours ago, lizshadehdg said:

Thank you. I'll do some research on that. I'm not an IT guy. There are so many things to learn about in crypto over these years. LOL

I claimed my spark token following the instruction they provided on their support page. But I don't think they have different instruction for different types of wallets.

But it does say that my wallet( the one I hold the secret key) is ready to receive spark.

So I am a little bit slow, but does it mean that I self custody my ripple trade wallet on gatehub and I will receive my SGB directly?

Yes, it will go to the address you used in the claim.