I made an app that predicts crypto performance

Aaron_92

Hi All,

I'm working on an app that provides insights into over 5000 different coins. Its aim is to alert users when certain coins are on the rise. We're currently in the BETA phase of our validation tests. I'm looking for users I can showcase the app to and get their feedback.   

Here's some snapshot of the apps functionality: Imgur Poc Screenshots   

If you'd like to be involved, please see mailing list link below: Crypto Predictions - Mailing List

Also, feel free to share any feedback you currently may have :) 

• 4 weeks later...

CrypTalks is the safe zone for early Blockchain adopters to become familiar with the industry, its advantages, and its people. It is the Bitcoin Chat for crypto fans and crypto enthusiasts to meet, talk and feel protected. CrypTalks is all about the people. The idea behind the App is to facilitate communication between the blockchain industry in an honest and secure community. 

On 7/21/2021 at 3:49 PM, Aaron_92 said:

Hi All,

I'm working on an app that provides insights into over 5000 different coins. Its aim is to alert users when certain coins are on the rise. We're currently in the BETA phase of our validation tests. I'm looking for users I can showcase the app to and get their feedback.   

Here's some snapshot of the apps functionality: Imgur Poc Screenshots   

If you'd like to be involved, please see mailing list link below: Crypto Predictions - Mailing List

Also, feel free to share any feedback you currently may have :)

I am interested in your app. Are you still developing? Is the mailing list still your preferred tool of comunication or are there forums or a website I could check out?