The most simple way to get a non-crypto user into the XRPL ?

Hello ! 

I have a few clients all over the world for my little business (online chess lessons) and I was wondering what was the most simple way to get paid in XRP ?

We're talking of the average Joe who has not a clue about crypto but comfortable with internet and stuff. 

Thanks for your help guys.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, French said:

Hello ! 

I have a few clients all over the world for my little business (online chess lessons) and I was wondering what was the most simple way to get paid in XRP ?

We're talking of the average Joe who has not a clue about crypto but comfortable with internet and stuff. 

Thanks for your help guys.

If your customer signs up at an exchange that accepts fiat wire deposits AND makes a market for XRP, they could trade with fiat balance for XRP, then "withdraw" the amount they owe your with destination your public XRPL key.

Also, I wonder if PayPal is providing a way to enable their users to send crypto to a recipient's public key... (you might need to trade it into XRP if PayPal doesn't directly support XRP - I'd also be mindful of fees, as BTC or ETH could have a higher cost to transfer than does say ADA (or XRP of course).

• 2 weeks later...

Why would you need this? Can't come up with any reason in my head. Do you want to make a statistic of people who come into crypto with no experience and make some investments? If so, then it would be interesting to see it, I am curios as well how good are those who come for the first time, after watching some videos on the internet. A big part of the success, is to follow these coins who are new on the market, to know which of them is worthy to invest, something that have a big potential, like to target cripto and can bring you a lot of money in a short period of time.

Edited by outlaw007