I think user NotElon on this forum is Elon Musk

jargoman

Yep just Doxed him

Home Address = nice private island

The rest I will not share on an open forum, but I will share it for a price via my what's app scam number, so just PM me and send XRP to the address I provide, I promise I will share the info with the highest bidder :)

I'm a fan of his big picture thinking, but who cares if he wanted to participate in this community. If he does, good, if he dosen't, good.

Who gives a flying f*ck, he is just some dude that BTC traders apparently, for no real reason, make trades based upon his tweets!?! It's so strange

What happened to following the fundamentals?

That's what he would do ("first principles") anyway. Guarantee he wouldn't trade based on some idiot's tweets. Crypto has gone weird, sometimes, a lot of the times, I'm not sure what drives these mania market moves.

Dogecoin, seriously, is, a, joke. That's it's whole point... to make fun of crypto markets 

An educated Elon Musk would be an asset to the community and crypto in general.  I like that he called BTC out for not being green, and that it got "cut through".  The future of cross border payments are things like XRP/Corda/Ripplenet/ODL/FLR and anyone who helps to get that message out is our friend.

I do not like promoting useless meme coins like Doge

Edited by Julian_Williams

Elon doesn't have the mindset or the vision to realize projects like the XRP ledger. He can stick to snake oil projects such as the hyperloops, underground tunnels and his other vaporware schticks.

3 hours ago, solid102 said:

Elon doesn't have the mindset or the vision to realize projects like the XRP ledger. He can stick to snake oil projects such as the hyperloops, underground tunnels and his other vaporware schticks.

I think massive success and growth in the Auto Industry and the Space launch industry would suggest otherwise.

Your statement is clearly incorrect.

7 hours ago, BillyOckham said:

I think massive success and growth in the Auto Industry and the Space launch industry would suggest otherwise.

Your statement is clearly incorrect.

Tesla wasn't Elons idea.... He bought a big chunk of shares of the company then turned around and fired the two founders. And all the amazing things Space X has achieved were done by smart capable engineers who worked at NASA and other aerospace industries. Elon couldn't design a water bottle rocket let alone a real one.

Real geniuses are people who actually conceptualized, worked and designed their work that went on to make them billionaires. People like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs and so on people who had an idea designed it built it by their own hands and then went on to greatness.

4 minutes ago, solid102 said:

Tesla wasn't Elons idea.... He bought a big chunk of shares of the company then turned around and fired the two founders. And all the amazing things Space X has achieved were done by smart capable engineers who worked at NASA and other aerospace industries. Elon couldn't design a water bottle rocket let alone a real one.

Real geniuses are people who actually conceptualized, worked and designed their work that went on to make them billionaires. People like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs and so on people who had an idea designed it built it by their own hands and then went on to greatness.

I disagree but I can see you have a set of beliefs about this so I’ll leave you to it.

2 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

I disagree but I can see you have a set of beliefs about this so I’ll leave you to it.

It is not beliefs. Everything I stated in there is a fact and you can go to youtube to find tens of videos about stupid quotes and vaporware projects by Musk that is swallowed up by the masses who want cool relatable Iron Man billionaire friend.

Calling Musk a genius is like calling the 1800s snake oil peddlers who made big money geniuses.

12 hours ago, solid102 said:

Elon doesn't have the mindset or the vision to realize projects like the XRP ledger.

You made this statement.  It’s clearly wrong.  

You are arguing about “genius” and a laundry list of gripes about him…. none of which I said, or wish to argue.

He has led a revolution in the space industry.  He has led a revolution in the electric vehicle industry.  He definitely and indisputably DOES have the mindset to “realise” world changing projects.

Your gripes about his history and the original ideas etc are not relevant.  

You made a claim that is historically and unarguably incorrect.  You deliberately in that original post ignored at least two giant successes that he has led, unarguably led, and spoke of lesser secondary projects.

I don’t like his methods or his manner or his toxic effect in crypto,  and I don’t consider him a genius.  But I won’t watch you make that false statement without disputation.

58 minutes ago, solid102 said:

It is not beliefs. Everything I stated in there is a fact and you can go to youtube to find tens of videos about stupid quotes and vaporware projects by Musk that is swallowed up by the masses who want cool relatable Iron Man billionaire friend.

Calling Musk a genius is like calling the 1800s snake oil peddlers who made big money geniuses.

Keep in mind that Elon himself is probably reading this. Elon's username on doge forum was notelon. When notelon user joined XRP chat a recent news article said that testla is investigating energy efficient blockchains. I retweeted one of elons posts mentioning XRP. Its possible that elon saw my tweet and found me on xrpchat. He is "not elon" though....

53 minutes ago, jargoman said:

Keep in mind that Elon himself is probably reading this. Elon's username on doge forum was notelon. When notelon user joined XRP chat a recent news article said that testla is investigating energy efficient blockchains. I retweeted one of elons posts mentioning XRP. Its possible that elon saw my tweet and found me on xrpchat. He is "not elon" though....

I doubt that.  But I could be wrong.

If so, let me say Elon that since you clearly have taken a fresh look at old problems, the XRPLedger is indeed Bitcoin 2.0 redesigned to be efficient and fit for purpose.

It has a DEX built in and amazing pathfinding and payment rippling capabilities.  It’s been robustly churning out a new block every three seconds without problem for a long time.

Have a look at it.   :JC_doubleup:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jargoman said:

And what is he going to do? Threaten to find me and ruin my life like he did to that one Tesla employee who pointed out glaring safety issues in the factory and unleash all kinds of goons, claim I will shoot up his factory and all kinds of other mob like shenanigan's like he did on his former Tesla employee:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-03-13/when-elon-musk-tried-to-destroy-tesla-whistleblower-martin-tripp

Edited by solid102