The Great Flare Voting F**k Up

Seoulite

5 hours ago, CountZerpula said:

Discussion is ongoing here in the Flare Proposal Group

https://t.me/flareproposals

There is good discussion here and Hugo has said some interesting things but there's far too much for me to try to relay here. However basically I agree with him that the original plan should be tried and if it is failing then it can be changed through governance. The twitter thread that I linked doesn't seem to understand the importance of the distribution in creating a heavy incentive for early participation. In telegram Hugo has compared this to early BTC mining, which gradually diminishes in rewards over time. I agree with this. This is why I don't support dropping 100% immediately. I am/was looking forward to participating early and reaping the rewards of taking that risk. 

16 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

There is good discussion here and Hugo has said some interesting things but there's far too much for me to try to relay here. However basically I agree with him that the original plan should be tried and if it is failing then it can be changed through governance. The twitter thread that I linked doesn't seem to understand the importance of the distribution in creating a heavy incentive for early participation. In telegram Hugo has compared this to early BTC mining, which gradually diminishes in rewards over time. I agree with this. This is why I don't support dropping 100% immediately. I am/was looking forward to participating early and reaping the rewards of taking that risk. 

Absolutely - some great discussion without a lot of the noise; I've been there all day :lol: ... time for a break ... about to head down to the beach while it's still light out :beach: ... cheers :drinks:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.