Ripple Can Only Go Up After Its Day in Court

https://investorplace.com/2021/06/ripple-xrp-can-only-go-can-only-go-up-after-day-court/

I like reading these articles from non crypto, blockchain related sources it kind of gives you a sentiment pulse from the people who aren't entrenched in the technology, and who don't care to understand how the wheels turn but only that they turn and work like their built up to do.  This piece speaks more to the law suit  which I think generalized sentiment is starting to lean heavily in Ripples favor.

1 hour ago, JASCoder said:

From the piece...

o.O 

Yeah, pretty much shows what they don't know but it is to be expected from those who have limited knowledge, definitely due to their lack of research, just shows how much catching up mainstream has to do but I'll take this over the PAYOLA type of writing we see from the maxi drones any day.

NO. I am absolutely disagree. global market vs u.s a market. if the s.e.c didn't dissslve the case sooner or klater american are going to pay for this.  What will happen to ripple xrp if it will not trade on some of the excjhange. rthe whole world is embrasssing the xrp. Not because its a security, because its will going to rule the world. Its going to be the next CBDC. you can easily guess the scennerio. What the hell garlinghouse is goi9ng with Lagarde. even fool can predict the scenew or u can say that smell the rat.

if you not convinced to my this very comment . do watch and gooogle

love from india     

5 hours ago, ROHITxrp said:

NO. I am absolutely disagree. global market vs u.s a market. if the s.e.c didn't disss0lve the case sooner or klater american are going to pay for this.  What will happen to ripple xrp if it will not trade on some of the exchange. rthe whole world is embrasssing the Xrp. Not because its a security, because its will going to rule the world. Its going to be the next CBDC. you can easily guess the scennerio. What the hell garlinghouse is going with Lagarde. even fool can predict the scenew or u can say that smell the rat.

love from india     

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ROHITxrp said:

NO. I am absolutely disagree. global market vs u.s a market. if the s.e.c didn't dissslve the case sooner or klater american are going to pay for this.  What will happen to ripple xrp if it will not trade on some of the excjhange. rthe whole world is embrasssing the xrp. Not because its a security, because its will going to rule the world. Its going to be the next CBDC. you can easily guess the scennerio. What the hell garlinghouse is goi9ng with Lagarde. even fool can predict the scenew or u can say that smell the rat.

love from india     

Question "Who is the largest exporter of Indian goods and services?"  with that said, and it's not to brag or boast the SEC implications effect more than the US by a great deal!! I know other countries are moving forward but a great speed bump in how far and fast they move is the US SEC at the moment you best believe it!

Edited by RikkiTikki_is_Back

Posted (edited)

I mean a lot of people may pitch this idea that the USA is going to get left out if they don't get with it but in hindsight countries like China, India etc largest trading partner is the USA and the next countries under are not even close in trade volume.  This would more than likely explain why most other countries have said XRP is a currency in their view but have not jumped neck deep into it yet. A lot of cross border dollars transact between the US and these countries.  A lot of us need to get our heads out of the sand when we make statements like the this is only hurting the US "No it's not!!" It's hurting XRP usage on a global scale and that is why this needs to come to a speedy end and I hope the Judge understands this in the case.  I said anything longer than a year as this case relates and XRP may not recover from it for some time, and this may be the SEC's agenda not to win but to stall things out to a slow crawl.  That is why it is a huge thing to get and see other use cases outside of Ripple the more we have the better it is.  I was just thinking R3 alone could turn this case on it's head if they got their customers to start utilizing XRP in the Corda settler, that would be huge!!!  I'm sure I'm not the only one who has thought of this "Mr. Kitao are you blinking yet??" 

Edited by RikkiTikki_is_Back

The global reset is coming:-

Problem - the global markets are crashing - so let's never let a good crisis go to waste, shall we.

Reaction - the world needs more liquidity...

Solution -  XRP - hey instead of printing more $$'s which leads to more inflation etc, why not free up the dollars already in circulation but are locked up in nostro vostro accounts globally. The central bankers and their friends can look like heroes, for once again having saved us all from this great crash and come out with their new global plan to use their chosen crypto to help enslave the world to their will.

I had a friend who attended the last Builder Bear meeting, he swears blind that's what he heard all the teddy bears who run the world talking about :)

I a, definitely agree with  hash10000.   We must get ready for the great reset, its on the way. The transaction we are doing today is going to change dramatically. Thanks to Ripple CEO Brad garlinghouse, and its ODL. W e must welcome the new era of level playing field, Mr. Donald trump quoted this back 2 years. IMF and the world bank have no option left other than accepting the new world order XRP [RIPPLE]. 

LOTS OF LOVE FROM INDIA.