Upcoming Flare Launch: Key Dates and FAQs (IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR BINANCE US USERS!)

I heard somewhere that the ratio for the initial drop actually would be higher (close to 2:1) because so many accounts did not do the necessary steps to claim their tokens. Anyone know anything about this?

11 minutes ago, captainjack said:

I heard somewhere that the ratio for the initial drop actually would be higher (close to 2:1) because so many accounts did not do the necessary steps to claim their tokens. Anyone know anything about this?

No that was a pretty optimistic estimate. I don’t know if it has been totally finalized but it’s looking like a little over 1:1, like in that picture of Stedas’ that I linked above

1 minute ago, BillyOckham said:

I wonder what percentage of XRPL accounts have the messagekey field set?

I seem to remember a while back someone reporting that a certain amount of billions had been claimed, and I remember thinking it added up to like 50 or 60% of all eligible xrp. But that could've just been a dream...

3 hours ago, Seoulite said:

No that was a pretty optimistic estimate. I don’t know if it has been totally finalized but it’s looking like a little over 1:1, like in that picture of Stedas’ that I linked above

https://flare.xyz/the-xrp-flr-ratio/

1 XRP = 1.0073 FLR

I wonder what will be initial Market Cap? 15% of 45,827,728,412?

Edited by xrp-nuke

8 minutes ago, Danny said:

Thanks @Seoulite 

Is it me or is it true that mainstream crypto media does not seem to spend a lot of attention to Flare? 

As Brian says, it's true. But I think heads are starting to turn. We had the announcement of the investment round last week which was a who's who of Crypto investment firms. When there is an official date and more official announcements from Flare it will start to pick up speed. If (and I still think it's a pretty big if at this point) a good number of the supporting exchanges also list the token, then Flare will launch with an unprecedented number of pairs straight from the off. If, as I suspect, Flare hits the lists in the top 20, then I think there will be much more chatter. 

I don't know, I think so far people either don't know about it (It's XRP, it's Avalanche, it's nothing at all) or they think it's too good to be true...I don't know. It is a new kind of network and so it doesn't fit into easy existing categories for people to judge it by, and so they don't end up adding it to their crypto vocabulary, they just kinda forget about it, or as I said they file it under 'xrp' and so dismiss it. 

Anyway, I've seen nothing in the past few months to make me less bullish. The tokenomics are new, and that's the biggest danger because we don't know how it is all going to shake out. It's ambitious if nothing else.

• Seoulite changed the title to Upcoming Flare Launch: Key Dates and FAQs (IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR BINANCE US USERS!)