XRP Flare 2nd Air Drop

So I have looked through comments and really did not see this question so here it is.  I have my XRP on a Nano S as well as my ETH address to keep my Flare 1st air drop.  When the air drop happened everything went as planned and my Flare is indicated in my ETH address that I specified.  I would like to leave it exactly like this and capture the 2nd air drop the same way.  The way I understand it this would work perfectly and then when I place this address into the Flare network it will be recognized with the amount I have.  For those who are more versed in this, am I understanding this correctly?  Thanks so much.

by 2nd air drop do you mean the Flare Finance drop? or the 2nd installment of the Flare drop?

You will get 15% of your spark sent to your compatible ETH address on go live. 
After that you will recieve 2-4% to the same address, every month. 

-
If you are talking about Flare Finance, you will have to move them to the Flare Finance platform. 
Will be 1 month after Flare goes live, so you will have 15-19% of your total owed Flare at that point. 

So, if had no xrp on the date of the snapshot (2020), but own it now, is there (Will there be) a way to claim spark as a result from currently owning xrp?

3 minutes ago, Shmoe said:

So, if had no xrp on the date of the snapshot (2020), but own it now, is there (Will there be) a way to claim spark as a result from currently owning xrp?

No I’m afraid not, sorry.

3 hours ago, Seoulite said:

No I’m afraid not, sorry.

Wasn’t there something about moving xrp to a flare wallet to receive some, or something like that?

3 minutes ago, Shmoe said:

Wasn’t there something about moving xrp to a flare wallet to receive some, or something like that?

The snapshot for the Flare airdrop happened only on December 12th 2020. The amounts in wallets on XRP was recorded at that moment, and so any differences before or after that don't affect it. 

16 hours ago, Shmoe said:

Maybe you're thinking of Flare Finance's planned airdrop after the Spark has been distributed ?

That's supposed to be occurring about a month after FLR has been trading on the Flare Network, which has nothing to do with XRP per se. 

@Shmoe

18 hours ago, Shmoe said:

You have missed the airdrop unfortunately,

BUT

If I have it right,
You will be able to convert XRP to FXRP via an agent (flare foundation to start with) and then be able to take part in all the flare benefits and revenues, and also all the flare finance products. You will be able to convert fxrp back to xrp 1for1 if you wish to take your xrp back. 

IIRC I may be wrong, BUT you may not be able to wrap into FXRP in the first 4weeks, SO you would also miss out on the flare finance airdrop also. Unless you purchase or exchange XRP for spark on the exchange within the first 4 weeks after launch.  someone please correct me if I have this wrong.

@paym8

but… in this circumstance, I could convert all (or whatever amount I wish) Xrp to spark, hit the next snapshot, then buy back my xrp with the spark? And just hope nothing crazy happens with price during that time. Is it that easy, or am I missing something?

On 6/14/2021 at 4:16 PM, paym8 said:

I may be wrong, BUT you may not be able to wrap into FXRP in the first 4weeks, SO you would also miss out on the flare finance airdrop also. Unless you purchase or exchange XRP for spark on the exchange within the first 4 weeks after launch.  someone please correct me if I have this wrong.

F-assets will not be allowed for the first few weeks, not sure how many. So the only way to earn with Spark is delegating to the FTSO Oracles.

I think you do have time to purchase FLR after the network goes live, and before the FF snapshot if you want to accumulate. 

@KarmaCoverage, thanks.

That's what I thought.
For those that were unfortunate and missed the airdrop,
the only way in now & to qualify for the FlareFinance DFLR Airdrop,
is to trade/buy FLR on the exchanges, (before the FlareFinance snapshot)
iou's pre-launch, on bitrue & poloniex (risky/expensive?)
Real FLR after launch on one of the 50 odd listed exchanges.

Is this correct now?

Hope this helps if you missed out.

2 hours ago, paym8 said:

@KarmaCoverage, thanks.

That's what I thought.
For those that were unfortunate and missed the airdrop,
the only way in now & to qualify for the FlareFinance DFLR Airdrop,
is to trade/buy FLR on the exchanges, (before the FlareFinance snapshot)
iou's pre-launch, on bitrue & poloniex (risky/expensive?)
Real FLR after launch on one of the 50 odd listed exchanges.

Is this correct now?

Hope this helps if you missed out.

The Flare Finance snapshot will be a month after the Flare Network launches, so you'll have time to wait for a dip and buy in.