[Anonymous Poll] Have you sold?

Have you sold?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Have you sold?

• Yes
    • Partly
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/26/2021 at 07:29 AM

16 hours ago, NMNR said:

I sold 25,000 XRP so I can buy more in the dip overnight. Hoping it isn't s costly move!

Most of my portfolio is untouched. 

Don't do what I did. It didn't work haha. I reinvested partly back into XRP and rest into BNB. 

31 minutes ago, NMNR said:

Don't do what I did. It didn't work haha. I reinvested partly back into XRP and rest into BNB. 

Well it seems your portfolio is fairly sizable so hopefully you're all good.

On 5/23/2021 at 6:32 PM, billion said:

Just a quick question..

Yup I sold my entire portfolio on April 30th at about $1.40 ish. Held for 4.5 years before that point!

Moved everything over to GME for the moass. Will definitely move some back to XRP after and I still have the pending flare tokens. 

2 hours ago, CaligulazBaby said:

Yup I sold my entire portfolio on April 30th at about $1.40 ish. Held for 4.5 years before that point!

Moved everything over to GME for the moass. Will definitely move some back to XRP after and I still have the pending flare tokens. 

Virtually the same here, around $1.40 - then I felt sick like I'd made a huge mistake

2 hours ago, Xrpdude said:

Virtually the same here, around $1.40 - then I felt sick like I'd made a huge mistake

You felt sick because you traded on emotion. I moved to an investment with a better ROI so emotions can take a hike.

You must be happy now though? Near enough double your holdings already. Are you waiting for the price to hit $0.40 before jumping back in or are you DCAing?