Winter is Coming

I don't subscribe to the idea that the bull market is over. Nor am I convinced that there will be more of it.  It will take a little time to see how things play out.  This past week I have asked myself many times- if they wanted to shake folks out- did it have to be THIS bad?  I mean really?  Pretty gross and extreme if you ask me.  Oh well, here we wait some more...!

3 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

I don't subscribe to the idea that the bull market is over. Nor am I convinced that there will be more of it.  It will take a little time to see how things play out.  This past week I have asked myself many times- if they wanted to shake folks out- did it have to be THIS bad?  I mean really?  Pretty gross and extreme if you ask me.  Oh well, here we wait some more...!

Agree with you, I think there’s still life left in the bulls for this year 

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, captainjack said:

See you guys in four years!

You'll be back in 1 or 2 weeks from now.

Edited by Danny

54 minutes ago, Woodseal said:

So is yet another crypto winter howling its way towards us. Or is this a major correction.  

Either way this is savage.

You may find Alessio's analysis useful. 

Zoom out...you're too close to your chart's candles....

in December (2020) BTC was trying to break its (then) ATH....at 20k USD...

Do we like that kind of brutal correction ---> No

Is it unexpected ---> No

Are we in a Bear market ---> No

If BTC goes below 20k and doesn't come back by the end of the year....

If volume is higher on the way down than up

If it always make lower high and lower lows

...then we can talk about Bears....until then...Zoom out!

7 hours ago, xrphilosophy said:

Lol. It is pretty bad, but I think it did have to be this bad. After every previous drop until now, people were back at it with leveraged longs the next day or so. No one was really shaken, everyone just bought the dip. This is a real shakeout, but it might be too much to recover from, at least for several weeks to months if the bull run is not over. It might have been the nail in the coffin though.