How can i enable my master key

Please Guys am urgently in need of how to Enable my Master key. I want to send out my xrp it keeps tell me master key disabled . 

Can someone help me out please 

Who ever help me out will get 20xrp

1620816181762.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Your wallet must have a "Regular Key" set, or else multiple keys (multi sign) required to make a transaction. Do you remember setting either of them up?

Basically, the secret key (beginning with "s") that originally worked with you wallet has been disabled and replaced with another. You'll need to find the new one to re-enable the old one. 

Edited by at3n

Regular key i don't understand you sir 

My xrp was in coinbase wallet so coinbase was giving me issues i imported my wallet to trustwallet 

Now i want to send out my xrp that where it saying maskey disabled

Can you help give me step by step to resolve it please

1 hour ago, at3n said:

Your wallet must have a "Regular Key" set, or else multiple keys (multi sign) required to make a transaction. Do you remember setting either of Fthem up?

Basically, the secret key (beginning with "s") that originally worked with you wallet has been disabled and replaced with another. You'll need to find the new one to re-enable the old one. 

how do get the new one

Ok, so I suggest you use the Xumm app as it supports Regular Key (rekeyed) accounts.

First import your main wallet as a read-only wallet, using just the wallet address (beginning with "r").

Then import your regular key wallet using the Mnemonic option and input your 12 words.

If the second account is the regular key for the first account, you'll then be able to send from the first account again.

Instructions here: https://support.xumm.app/hc/en-us/articles/360018136100-Adding-Regular-Keys-rekeyed-backup-accounts-or-vanity-accounts-to-XUMM