First they ignore XRP, then they laugh at XRP, then they fight XRP, then XRP wins

First, I'm sorry, Mahatma, for paraphrasing your famous sentence.
I guess we are at the top of phase 3 - fight: SEC lawsuit, CMC manipulating XRP price by intentionally decreasing circulating supply on their shitty page.... I hate to say but with every new Elon's tweet I see more clearly that crypto regulation is not a bad idea.

And more and more I am convinced that "HODL XRP" strategy is the right way.

Technologies that simply work, are cheaper, more useful, and for many other reasons better than what is currently used, will eventually prevail on their own. Fire, raft, wheel.... paper money, steam engine, SWIFT, Internet, cell phone, XRP....

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First, I'm sorry, Mahatma, for paraphrasing your famous sentence. I guess we are at the top of phase 3 - fight: SEC lawsuit, CMC manipulating XRP price by intentionally decreasing circulating supply

The only way XRP can win is to take a drastic approach. Enemy's enemy is your friend. Who is XRP's enemy? The whole crypto world. Who is the enemy of the whole crypto world? The Government a

On 5/13/2021 at 2:25 PM, TeeKay said:

I am not sure if we or I in particularly is smarter than the market and market is obviously not seeing it as mentioned... simply work, cheaper.. etc.. etc..

Markets tend to move where the money is moving, utility is secondary in the crypto market, but XRP is near the top of the pile when it moves to utility. I’m happy to park the bus with this coin... just my opinion 🙉

The only way XRP can win is to take a drastic approach. Enemy's enemy is your friend.

Who is XRP's enemy? The whole crypto world.

Who is the enemy of the whole crypto world? The Government and the banks.

Then you know who XRP should work with.

I am really looking forward for the SEC lawsuit to become a turnaround point for XRP to link up with the gov. I don't know how it will work and I don't know what are the chances. But that is the only way.

On 5/15/2021 at 3:10 PM, jockeyng said:

The only way XRP can win is to take a drastic approach. Enemy's enemy is your friend.

Who is XRP's enemy? The whole crypto world.

Who is the enemy of the whole crypto world? The Government and the banks.

Then you know who XRP should work with.

I am really looking forward for the SEC lawsuit to become a turnaround point for XRP to link up with the gov. I don't know how it will work and I don't know what are the chances. But that is the only way.

I'm beginning to believe this lawsuit may have been instigated in order to fast track regulation. 

They US government have said themselves, at the moment they don't have a framework to regulate the cryptocurrency market. However if they can force XRP and Ripple through the legal system by means of a lawsuit, they can provide some clarity at the end of it. 

It an unconventional method to get fast results.