XRP a fraud?

JCASA

How many of you guys think that we're getting screwed here and that Ripple isn't telling us everything? Why is it that there's been so much noise about xrp and all these other conspiracy theories but XRP never goes up in price? Has anyone given it any thoughts that we might end up getting scammed and that all the ones that got rich was them the creators and administrators.

9 minutes ago, JCASA said:

How many of you guys think that we're getting screwed here and that Ripple isn't telling us everything? Why is it that there's been so much noise about xrp and all these other conspiracy theories but XRP never goes up in price? Has anyone given it any thoughts that we might end up getting scammed and that all the ones that got rich was them the creators and administrators.

It sounds like you bought XRP because of noise and conspiracy theories and now you're upset that they aren't true. I think you just need better conspiracy theories and it'll work itself out.

5 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

I expect XRP to reach 5 - 25 dollar this run if it lasts until Xmas.

@ Julian_Williams I believe in it too. We'll meet at $ 20, per 1XRP. If it reaches 20 dollars around Christmas time, you will get a present from me. An original, Dresden Christmas stollen. This is a specialty.
Or a case of beer. ;) I leave the choice to you.

banner_1400.jpg