Could We Be at the Beginning of the End of the Bull Run Cycle? Why We COULD Be:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HAL1000 said:

The Self Enriching Criminals have stated that John Deaton's class action should be dismissed because Ripples legal team are sufficient to PROTECT INVESTORS...

The mission of the SEC is to PROTECT INVESTORS, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation.

THAT IS THE SEC's MISSION STATEMENT, IT'S ON THEIR WEBSITE.

I saw a black man get killed by a LAW enforcement officer, for supposedly passing a dodgy $20 bill. That officer was filmed committing the crime, HE IS NOW IN JAIL and that officer looked at the camera, with a look that screamed I'm in charge and there is nothing you can do, because he knew nothing could ever happen to him, because that's just how the world works - he was wrong.

If you work at the SEC and you have the same attitude as that LAW enforcement officer, then the XRP army along with the rest of the crypto industry will make sure you also end up in jail, the world is changing, and it's watching you.

HEY SEC PROTECT INVESTORS DON'T CAUSE MORE 15 BILLION DOLLAR LOSSES, OTHERWISE WE WILL HOLD YOU TO ACCOUNT ON BOTH AN AGENCY AND A PERSONAL LEVEL.

That is a total contradiction of SEC's case.  SECs case is that Ripple have been cheating their clients ("investors") and their "investors" need SEC's protection for Ripple.  So to argue that Ripple lawyers are sufficient representation would be counter productive to SEC's claims.

The problem for SEC is the very people SEC claim to  be acting on behalf of are the same people (over 15,000 people) who are demanding representation in the court case, because XRP owners are saying SEC have had a corrupt agenda to cripple XRP and promote BTC and ETH (in which Hinman and Clayton had personal financial connections and interests) 

It really looks awful for SEC.

Edited by Julian_Williams

2 hours ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

We could use a breakthrough in the case as the market stalls out a bit. Been thinking for months that closure/clarity from this case would be a catalyst not just for XRP but for another leg of this bull cycle. 

I think one irony of the SEC case is that the case has become a platform for Ripple to expound the virtues of ODL and XRP.   The level of anti XRP rhetoric and FUD seems to be toned down since the case was started. 

4 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

It looks increasingly likely that this case will not go the full way to judgment.  The bad publicity for SEC, what might be revealed in the discovery documents about SEC's incompetence (corruption?) are quite  big reason for Gensler to settle sooner rather than later.  The judges sympathy/fairness towards the defence's case are becoming  quite obvious.  

It is so difficult to second guess when the settlement will be reached.  The time table would be about August/Sept if both parties want to let it run through full discovery processes. There are reasons Gensler might want to avoid going down that route and settling sooner rather than later.   

Obviously Gensler wants SEC to "win" because to lose would be a very bad start for his chairmanship, but if the discovery document show that Hinman and Clayton were playing games and personally profiting by making pro BTC ETH statements and attacking XRP, that would be even worse for Gensler.   So my expectations are for the settlement to be sooner rather than later. 

I believe that Gensler is a scumbag like the rest of our government officials in high places.  A lot of people in the crypto community seem to act like he's some very sensible man; perhaps a friend.  I am very skeptical of this.  Perhaps he is, but lets see.  I'm not expecting anything great from him at this time.

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, mrhat75 said:

I believe that Gensler is a scumbag like the rest of our government officials in high places.  A lot of people in the crypto community seem to act like he's some very sensible man; perhaps a friend.  I am very skeptical of this.  Perhaps he is, but lets see.  I'm not expecting anything great from him at this time.

This is a money world, there is no forever friends or enemy.

Ripple just need to hire enough powerful people to lobby for them. You can even buy and manipulate to get the US president position if you found the right people.

With all those warchest in Ripple's bank account, I can hardly understand how did they get into this mess. Did Ethereum foundation pay a few thousand dollars more than Ripple or what? I have no clue.

Edited by jockeyng

5 hours ago, Duke67 said:

...and now back to the original topic: I did not see a nice and clear parabolic push to conclude the bull cycle, so either this one is very different (could be), or a few legs higher are still coming!

If you look at just about every coin, they did go parabolic though.

15 hours ago, HAL1000 said:

I saw a black man get killed by a LAW enforcement officer, for supposedly passing a dodgy $20 bill. That officer was filmed committing the crime, HE IS NOW IN JAIL and that officer looked at the camera, with a look that screamed I'm in charge and there is nothing you can do, because he knew nothing could ever happen to him, because that's just how the world works - he was wrong.

You are one among many who believe what the propaganda machine feeds you. Key word: "black man" "Police" "Injustice" "Rascism"

Very nice.

4 hours ago, youngdude said:

If you look at just about every coin, they did go parabolic though.

That's not true. Over half of the shitcoins are still sitting at the very bottom sats value wise.

16 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

It really looks awful for SEC

It really does, but is anyone else paying attention except for us XRP bagholders? I dunno, I dunno. It sure would bring great pleasure for this to be all over the mainstream media for the world to see. THEN they would REALLY feel the pressure. 

15 hours ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

We could use a breakthrough in the case as the market stalls out a bit. Been thinking for months that closure/clarity from this case would be a catalyst not just for XRP but for another leg of this bull cycle. 

I agree, I think that would indeed be a catalyst. 

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, youngdude said:

Why couldn't we all have said I was possibly right... Here's to going back to years of bag holding.

Glad to revisit this and saying I was wrong. Just hope it's in days or months, not years.

YOU WERE RIGHT