Hi guys, I started interesting in this sphere 2 weeks ago. I bought XRP and now XRP is lossing his price, what do you think about the future of this crypto?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come back in 6 months / 2 years, 10 to 1000x is likely and very possible, come back over the next 2 months and expect a rollercoaster ride on the graph.

It might be cheaper than it was two weeks ago, but it's a lot more expensive then it was 30 weeks ago.  XRP, in my eyes is the most promising, fundamentally sound investment opportunity out there

We need people like him to sell our heavy bags to at the top. He will sell because it’s losing steam and then when it picks back up and is rallying he will buy back in! I really don’t understand this

17 minutes ago, xtumas said:

Hi guys, I started interesting in this sphere 2 weeks ago. I bought XRP and now XRP is lossing his price, what do you think about the future of this crypto?

It might be cheaper than it was two weeks ago, but it's a lot more expensive then it was 30 weeks ago. 

XRP, in my eyes is the most promising, fundamentally sound investment opportunity out there.

17 hours ago, xtumas said:

Dyor on price fluctuation further back than 2 weeks. Maybe better to dyor before getting in.

22 minutes ago, Erik156 said:

Dyor on price fluctuation further back than 2 weeks. Maybe better to dyor before getting in.

We need people like him to sell our heavy bags to at the top. He will sell because it’s losing steam and then when it picks back up and is rallying he will buy back in! I really don’t understand this psychology but oh well, I won’t fight something that benefits me.