Cryptocurrency mining equipment shop and more! Spring Sale - 15% Reduced prices

Our online shop makes sure any interesting individuals and companies easy to purchasing mining machines without any barriers, no matter where are you and what languages you with. We offer the best prices on the internet for various miners:

Innosilicon A10 Pro+ (750MH/S) + 7GB ETH Miner
Antminer Z15
Antminer S19 Pro 110Th/S
Todek Toddminer C1 PRO
Goldshell KD5 Kadena Miner

Visit our e-Shop and view our products : LogixMining.com

Undermining Ripple sounds like a viable business.

If they're willing to pay SEC employees millions, I could do it for less.  How many GPUs do I need?  How much hash do I need to mine one Jail Clayton?

Posted (edited)

Can't imagine why there's a chip shortage in the real economy...  Maybe the rocket scientists at the Fed can figure out how cars and dishwashers and consumer goods can't get a wafer to save their life, but the CoalBurner 9000 Digit Churner - NO shortage there.  :scratch_one-s_head:

Quick, somebody call RAND Corporation and Brookings Institute!

Edited by NightJanitor
sub-genius

Posted (edited)

You know, say what you want about Jed - I usually say nothing (I like to stick to what I know! :)) - but I could swear I saw some explanation from him (?) years and years ago about why he called it the "tacostand" - and it was the same as above video, except it was some sort of The Far Side-like cartoon drawing of "What if birds could talk?" - and they were all flapping about, over a food cart with a sign up that said merely "Taco Stand" on it, and the bird captions all just said "Taco!", "Taco!" :)

Everyone has their own view of others... for all I know, I bought some of those tacos, way back when - but, mmm, tacos...!

Edited by NightJanitor
FD: I also own YUM stock. (But not YUMC.)