Why do the circulation of XRP decease significantly

38 minutes ago, Triceratops said:

If they didn't plan this they would have fixed it hours ago, this is wanted

I'd say I agree or that it at least makes sense as one of the explanations.

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Kiir said:

I'd say I agree or that it at least makes sense as one of the explanations.

giphy.gif

Yes, what would be advantage/incentive for them to show an outdated number? 

27 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Yes, what would be advantage/incentive for them to show an outdated number? 

With smaller circulation, xrp is harder to defeat others in MC and is easier to be replaced by some followers. They may think by doing so the market confidence in xrp will be weaken. 

At the same time, however, things may be on the contrary. Some people may believe xrp has greater potential. For example, for last two bullrun when xrp created a new ATH, XRP passed half of BTC MC. If history repeats itself in the near future, we will see XRP pass 12 usd with 45b circulation. With the circulation shown in CMC, however, xrp may pass 16 USD.

I don't know what will be their purpose. Maybe CMC wants the first happen but they lead to the second.

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2021 at 5:56 PM, Triceratops said:

@Wietse@WietseWind

It depends where the data is from, he might get de data from the same api or with the same query or from CMC, who knows ...

I'm getting the data straight from the ledger. @efFofexX is looking at this, but please note the "top 100" message on top:

image.thumb.png.fc1fd0364351adce640dd5609e2ab30c.png

The real number (again: straight from the ledger, updated every ~15 minutes) is at the end, lower right of the table:

image.thumb.png.73129c66e111b1f2ff25722d2d3bb791.png

Nothing changed on ledger, just CMC showing wrong numbers.

Edited by Wietse

24 minutes ago, Wietse said:

I'm getting the data straight from the ledger. @efFofexX is looking at this, but please note the "top 100" message on top:

image.thumb.png.fc1fd0364351adce640dd5609e2ab30c.png

The real number (again: straight from the ledger, updated every ~15 minutes) is at the end, lower right of the table:

image.thumb.png.73129c66e111b1f2ff25722d2d3bb791.png

Nothing changed on ledger, just CMC showing wrong numbers.

Do they just excluded Ripple's accounts?

I will never forget when CMC decided to remove Korean Exchanges out of the blue without notifying anyone beforehand at all and cause the XRP price to plunge from its ATH and people waking up started panic selling cause they thought there is a major sell off. If this was a regulated market CMC would have had a lawsuit coming their way.

2 minutes ago, solid102 said:

I will never forget when CMC decided to remove Korean Exchanges out of the blue without notifying anyone beforehand at all and cause the XRP price to plunge from its ATH and people waking up started panic selling cause they thought there is a major sell off. If this was a regulated market CMC would have had a lawsuit coming their way.

Silly conclusion, market dropped because it was simply over heated. Everyone knew what CMC did, but noone bought back. XRP delusional army still were hopping for 10-589 USD. Easy blame any factor: CMC, Elon, Doge but not your own greed and overdose of hopium 🤣🤣🤣

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Silly conclusion, market dropped because it was simply over heated. Everyone knew what CMC did, but noone bought back. XRP delusional army still were hopping for 10-589 USD. Easy blame any factor: CMC, Elon, Doge but not your own greed and overdose of hopium 🤣🤣🤣

Here comes xrp-nuke the high gas fee never getting to 2.0 ETH shill who hates XRP but spends most his time on an XRP forum like a loser.

Let me school about a thing or two as I highly doubt you been in this market longer than 6 month. CMC chose to remove Korean exchanges at on a Sunday midnight where everyone was asleep ready to work on Monday what happened next is everyone woke up and saw XRP price plunged by 30% overnight with zero explanation so that kicked off more panic selling and CMC did not clarify until midday Monday. This happened on Jan 8th the day XRP hit its ATH and no nobody knew what was going on and here is the twitter thread to see peoples reaction and the article about this shenanigan so you can educate your self better and hopefully one day emerge from your trolling shillary:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/coinmarketcap-removes-south-korea-exchanges-ripple-market-cap-drops-20-billion

Edited by solid102

14 minutes ago, solid102 said:

Here comes xrp-nuke the high gas fee never getting to 2.0 ETH shill who hates XRP but spends most his time on an XRP forum like a loser.

I hold XRP because I believe in pump and dump 🤣🤣🤣 not delusional like yourself that believes in corporates that just dream to make you rich!!!

P.S. I am now Cordano shill 🤣🤣🤣

16 minutes ago, solid102 said:

Let me school about a thing or two as I highly doubt you been in this market longer than 6 month. CMC chose to remove Korean exchanges at on a Sunday midnight where everyone was asleep ready to work on Monday what happened next is everyone woke up and saw XRP price plunged by 30% overnight with zero explanation so that kicked off more panic selling and CMC did not clarify until midday Monday. This happened on Jan 8th the day XRP hit its ATH and no nobody knew what was going on and here is the twitter thread to see peoples reaction and the article about this shenanigan so you can educate your self better and hopefully one day emerge from your trolling shillary:

I can see that feeling a gaps is your favorite thing on this forum. CMC periodically were delisting Bithumb and UpBit or wtv name it is from CMC due to enormous Kimchi, Twitter was full of tweets that market over heated and bear market is coming, XRP grow from 0.005 to 3.65. Only dumb, coule believe in ever growing coin.

Critical thinking as well is not your strong side, CMC is not exchange, exchange is what controls price. I not deny that red candle was partially causdd by CMC, but there was for sure more than CMC, otherwise you would see +30% as it always was during 2017.

Looks like in 2017 you was more a moon boy than try to analyse.

17 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

I hold XRP because I believe in pump and dump 🤣🤣🤣 not delusional like yourself that believes in corporates that just dream to make you rich!!!

P.S. I am now Cordano shill 🤣🤣🤣

I can see that feeling a gaps is your favorite thing on this forum. CMC periodically were delisting Bithumb and UpBit or wtv name it is from CMC due to enormous Kimchi, Twitter was full of tweets that market over heated and bear market is coming, XRP grow from 0.005 to 3.65. Only dumb, coule believe in ever growing coin.

Critical thinking as well is not your strong side, CMC is not exchange, exchange is what controls price. I not deny that red candle was partially causdd by CMC, but there was for sure more than CMC, otherwise you would see +30% as it always was during 2017.

Looks like in 2017 you was more a moon boy than try to analyse.

You believe in pump and dump and then call me delusional? There are like hundreds of pump and dump currently in the market I can even name you some such as bonfire, dogecoin, shibacoin and safemoon. Why not go and hang over there and honor them with your presence cause it certainly not welcomed here.

I would like to refute your second paragraph but honest to god I cannot understand or make sense of any of it. English is not your first language?

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2021 at 9:08 AM, Triceratops said:

If this is true, how is this possible?? This has to be done intentionally, how else would the suddenly pull the oldest data instead of the current data?

Pick one (they're all the same):

"the algo did it"

"there was an error"

"it was an oversight"

"the doge ate our homework"

"we've chosen a more representative metric"

"we've redefined 'math' to suit our business purposes"

"we're totally unregulated and can lie to you, so we do"

Edited by NightJanitor

1 hour ago, xrp-nuke said:

Sorry but what a ridiculous comment. So your first thought on seeing your crypto suddenly drop is to go and ensure that the market cap you’re reading is correct and that the information is being taken from all exchanges, what a joke. It’s an emotional market place and people react in an instant, the CMC market removal of the Korean exchanges generated an almost instant knee jerk reaction. 

1 hour ago, B088IN said:

Sorry but what a ridiculous comment. So your first thought on seeing your crypto suddenly drop is to go and ensure that the market cap you’re reading is correct and that the information is being taken from all exchanges, what a joke. It’s an emotional market place and people react in an instant, the CMC market removal of the Korean exchanges generated an almost instant knee jerk reaction. 

Silly is when you try to put words in my mouth because you desparate to fill gaps. I wrote:

- it was not new, that CMC delisted Korean exchanges, it was doing several times in 2017, due to enormous Kimchi.

- Price is dictated by Exchanges, not CMC, CMC ia just agregator.

- Market was overheated, if x600 increase in 10 months does not tell you that, than noone help you.

Damn, learn to read.

1 hour ago, NightJanitor said:

Pick one (they're all the same):

"the algo did it"

"there was an error"

"it was an oversight"

"the doge ate our homework"

"we've chosen a more representative metric"

"we've redefined 'math' to suit our business purposes"

"we're totally unregulated and can lie to you, so we do"

Surprised no Elon in list 🤣🤣🤣