Hi can anyone

ell me why when I put my xrp address in the xrpscan to check flare drop my flare address says not registered but my flare claim is 90,122.03 ... I'm confused about the set message key

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, If you okay with it, can you privately share your wallet address so we can take a look?

38 minutes ago, Kkrysk said:

Hi can anyone

ell me why when I put my xrp address in the xrpscan to check flare drop my flare address says not registered but my flare claim is 90,122.03 ... I'm confused about the set message key

Try looking it up on bithomp or XRPToolkit. XRPSCAN has something weird going on where it takes a while for the memo to update.

13 hours ago, Kkrysk said:

Hi can anyone

Hi,

If you okay with it, can you privately share your wallet address so we can take a look?