Flare partners with Delchain who are also partnered with USDT (should we worry about flare)?

HAL1000

• HAL1000 changed the title to Flare partners with Delchain who are also partnered with USDT (should we worry about flare)?

Be careful handing over your potentially very valuable XRP tokens for potentially worthless FXRP (listed potentially on only a few exchanges if you get my drift), I'm not a conspiracy nut, just someone who has been around for a very long time (50+ years) and don't like the idea that scammers MIGHT be pulling another fast one POTENTIALLY. I have NO evidence, just a bunch of hunches and Spidey senses :)

To flesh this out a bit you should read this thread on Reddit:-

Edited by HAL1000

3 hours ago, HAL1000 said:

Be careful handing over your potentially very valuable XRP tokens for potentially worthless FXRP (listed potentially on only a few exchanges if you get my drift),

You don’t understand the f-asset system. Your FXRP have exactly the same value as XRP. You are not “handing” them to anyone, you can redeem them at any time. The value is always secured in FLR, so in the event that for some reason you couldn’t access your FXRP, you would receive the equivalent amount in FLR, which you could then instantly convert to XRP.

Let's go with scammers can be very sophisticated. I'm not saying Flare is a scam, I'm just floating this, to see how much do WE collectively know about this new Flare network / Finance / Deltec partnership. They are making all the right noises, get rich quick, it's all very technical (Mickey B Fresh), the rewards will out way the 5% fee etc, as for not understanding it, I can tell you this:-

Henry Ford Quote

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

So no matter how it looks to work from our side of the screen, what do we really know about what's going on, on their side!

Deltec and it's USDT partnership is a red flag to me, but Flare could all be completely above board and no issues etc, only time will tell.

I have Flare owed to me, so YES I want it all to be legit, so this is not me ragging on them, I'm just naturally suspicious.

• 1 year later...