Pure, Uncut Hopium: The Case for a $300 XRP

18 minutes ago, PlanK said:

Okay, you've convinced me.  Why settle for buying a private island when you can buy a whole country?

Austria looks nice, how much do you think they want for it?

Austria does look lovely but don’t you need a sea port for when you move into the “conquer the world” phase? I guess you can just invade Italy.

31 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Disclaimer: the post is not intended as advice on anything. It is not even claiming to be accurate or close to the accurate. In fact the opposite. This post is more akin to a fan fiction, a fever dream, an onanistic fantasy...

OK hear me out.

I believe that what I'm about to say is relatively similar to what BCB has said. I haven't watched all his videos but it wouldn't surprise me if he's said something like this. 

If we look at the initial bull runs in XRP back in 2014-2015 we see this. It is helpful to look at these on the log chart because the prices are so tiny that it's difficult to see real patterns on the regular chart.

NhhdAJAj

Now, these moves like kinda similar to these moves... The market is fractal, so this is not totally unexpected.

iGT4lFfb

If we overlay the first pattern onto the second pattern on the regular chart, matching as close as we can impulses, tops, and corrections, we get something like this:

XxZgXF1p

Even the sceptic must admit that these look pretty similar. In fact, if you had overlaid this pattern anytime during this bear market, and used this information to predict that the next bull run for XRP would start in April 2021, your prediction would've been accurate to within a couple of weeks! That's pretty damn good for a multi year prediction! Is it just luck? Just coincidence? Maybe. Probably. Anyway the whole chart looks like this. Top is around 330 something. 

yiiaBklG

Is it possible? I don't know. Are these moves similar? Yes, pretty similar. Surprisingly similar. Would I bet my lifesavings on it? No. 

We need not to bet lifesavings. 10K XRP, which will be worth 3M USD (10K * $300 = 3M) should be more than enough for most of us here :)

38 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Disclaimer: the post is not intended as advice on anything. It is not even claiming to be accurate or close to the accurate. In fact the opposite. This post is more akin to a fan fiction, a fever dream, an onanistic fantasy...

OK hear me out.

I believe that what I'm about to say is relatively similar to what BCB has said. I haven't watched all his videos but it wouldn't surprise me if he's said something like this. 

If we look at the initial bull runs in XRP back in 2014-2015 we see this. It is helpful to look at these on the log chart because the prices are so tiny that it's difficult to see real patterns on the regular chart.

NhhdAJAj

Now, these moves like kinda similar to these moves... The market is fractal, so this is not totally unexpected.

iGT4lFfb

If we overlay the first pattern onto the second pattern on the regular chart, matching as close as we can impulses, tops, and corrections, we get something like this:

XxZgXF1p

Even the sceptic must admit that these look pretty similar. In fact, if you had overlaid this pattern anytime during this bear market, and used this information to predict that the next bull run for XRP would start in April 2021, your prediction would've been accurate to within a couple of weeks! That's pretty damn good for a multi year prediction! Is it just luck? Just coincidence? Maybe. Probably. Anyway the whole chart looks like this. Top is around 330 something. 

yiiaBklG

Is it possible? I don't know. Are these moves similar? Yes, pretty similar. Surprisingly similar. Would I bet my lifesavings on it? No. 

Appreciate your work during this rough times, but I got to tell you if I am overdosed with Hopium, I will die.

33 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Austria does look lovely but don’t you need a sea port for when you move into the “conquer the world” phase? I guess you can just invade Italy.

Why invade if you can buy it. Might need a little paint here or there.

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/castiglione-di-sicilia-one-euro-houses/index.html

Stranger things have happened than a $300 XRP. And thought must precede creation, so we might as well think it!

I'll settle for owning just Innsbruck. I travel there frequently (in normal times) to visit my sister, her husband and my niece and nephew. It is truly spectacular. 

Excuse my ignorance as I know it has been discussed many times but what actually happens with the market cap? I kind of understand that it doesn't actually represent the money present in XRP but at $300 surely the real money in XRP would still be pretty massive. Just how 'rich' would a $300 XRP make someone like Chris Larsen? and is this all assuming bitcoin keeps growing or XRP is miles ahead 

5 minutes ago, billion said:

but what actually happens with the market cap?

We become the market cap.

5 minutes ago, billion said:

Just how 'rich' would a $300 XRP make someone like Chris Larsen?

Almost as rich as Daddy Musk

6 minutes ago, billion said:

and is this all assuming bitcoin keeps growing or XRP is miles ahead 

Every post I make on this forum incorporates the assumption that XRP will be miles ahead.

9 minutes ago, eksarpi said:

$300 is not impossible, but… we cannot think without considering Market Cap and Volume constrains;
It would be mean $13T of XRP market capitalization (today the whole Crypto Market Cap is just $2T) $2T more than the Gold Market Cap.

To be fair, crypto would be a lot more liquid than gold with a lot more utility than being a hedge against equities/inflation and usage in electronics/jewellery.

That said, my personal hopium is not so much a specific price, but that XRP doesn’t have a real bear market anymore - assuming a reasonable settlement with the lawsuit. That it’ll continue to have an increasing price for a long time until volatility goes down to <1% in a 24h period. 

Edited by Ripley

30 minutes ago, Ripley said:

To be fair, crypto would be a lot more liquid than gold with a lot more utility than being a hedge against equities/inflation and usage in electronics/jewellery.

That said, my personal hopium is not so much a specific price, but that XRP doesn’t have a real bear market anymore - assuming a reasonable settlement with the lawsuit. That it’ll continue to have an increasing price for a long time until volatility goes down to <1% in a 24h period. 

I like this line of thought. I like you Ripley you got a good head on your shoulders.

5 hours ago, Ripley said:

It's logical to think that once xrp transitions from the current speculative phase into the utility phase then price would stabilize at a much higher price. To reach its potential it will need to be a higher price in order to not move the market with every large transaction.