Bearableguy ship riddle solved using technical analysis.

On 4/27/2021 at 9:15 AM, jargoman said:

Ocean is the support keeping the price from sinking
3 sails are an Elliot wave pattern

snip ...

Is this your own interpretation of the riddle, or are you pasting material from elsewhere? (Did anyone ever solve the heart one with lots of ssh type keys/addresses on it?) 

Edited by jbjnr
typo + heart pic link https://xrpcommunity.blog/content/images/2018/06/heart.jpg
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ocean is the support keeping the price from sinking 3 sails are an Elliot wave pattern the crows nest is forward looking price action, long term hold the purple line is capitulation.  the knig

589 is back on the menu boys!

That's the one that says, two monks are about to club a snake to death. One of the monks lost a finger last time they tried to kill it - but this time ...

6 hours ago, jargoman said:

This could be massive. Why is that owl at the end of the consolidation period? The owl represents Christine Laguardes speech where she asked for regulations yesterday. 

Is the scepter and king the SEC lawsuit! Why does this image present a time line? The wrench on the ground right at the exact moment on the xrp ledger is the moment there was a spark snapshot! 

I kept joking to my friend that XRP chart looked like a ship. That ship pattern is a bullish pattern. Then out of no where I thought of the ship clue. 

The more I look at it the more it makes sense. The three sails are also, 3 year bear market 

Interesting, one knows if you drop a wrench hard enough against the concrete or steel it makes a "SPARK!"

Edited by RikkiTikki_is_Back
4 minutes ago, RikkiTikki_is_Back said:

Interesting, one knows if you drop a wrench hard enough against the concrete or steel it makes a "SPARK!"

I just think the wrench represents utility. Ripple is always talking about utility. Bearableguy mimics ripple's language. The bricks in the wall represents the walled gardens. 

28 minutes ago, jbjnr said:

Is this your own interpretation of the riddle, or are you pasting material from elsewhere? (Did anyone ever solve the heart one with lots of ssh type keys/addresses on it?) 

I believe the heart represents JPmorgan because there was a heart placed on feb 14 calendar. We all expected good news but JPmorgan announced the usd stable coin. But that brings things back to the walled gardens and the ssshh don't mention xrp. 

If the regulations came ie. tokens are banking infrastructure, usd stable coins can be used to settle payments and exchanges are protected by statutes. Then JPMorgan could settle payments in singapore? That's both a statement and a question. Isn't ripple also in singapore?

If the heart meant JPmorgan is good. Then the news now is the owl. And the wise know that JPmorgan needs a walled garden. 

Guys my brain is exploding right now. 

Headquartered in Singapore, Temasek has 11 offices around the world.

https://www.cryptoground.com/a/ripple-and-r3-settle-billion-dollars-xrp-token-litigation-case

Blockchain rivals Ripple Labs Inc. and R3 have settled a legal dispute, which saw both firms trade blows over technology contracts and joint venture agreements. Both R3 and Ripple develop blockchain technology for banks and other financial institutions and had entered the options agreement during discussions about potential collaborations.

R3 launched in September 2015 with the backing of nine of the world’s largest investment banks, including Bank of America Corp, SBI Holdings Inc, HSBC Holdings, Intel Corp and Temasek Holdings. Ripple, on the other hand, focuses on blockchain-based cross-border payments, works with many large banks and is backed by firms including Standard Chartered. Accenture, and SBI Holdings.

https://www.ledgerinsights.com/ex-jp-morgan-regulatory-exec-joins-ripple-board-xrp/

https://cryptopotato.com/jp-morgan-and-singapores-investment-giant-temasek-have-developed-a-blockchain-based-payment-network/

Temasek Joins Facebook’s Libra

Project Ubin is not Temasek’s only attempt to get into online blockchain-based payment operations. As CryptoPotato reported in May, Singapore’s government-owned investment firm joined Facebook’s future cryptocurrency project – Libra.

Temasek became a member of the Libra Association because the company believes it would “allow us to contribute towards a regulated global network for cost-effective retail payments.”

Interestingly, Temasek’s decision came when global regulators were clamping down on Libra, and numerous other prominent companies, such as PayPal, MasterCard, and Visa Inc, left the project.

The investment firm, with a reported portfolio exceeding $220 billion, also owns and controls multibillion-dollar stakes in massive companies such as Singapore Airlines Ltd and Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.

Featured Image Courtesy Of Independent

40 minutes ago, NMNR said:

What's everyone's take on this one?

image.png.bb6a06602cc94a24783d2549533d15c1.png

The two in the photo are Chris Larsen and Brad Garlinghouse, disguised as hardcore dungeons and dragons fans. The guy in red is Chris, counting how much XRP needs to go up in single digit dollars before he can claim his spot in the top 3 richest people on the planet

On 4/28/2021 at 3:22 PM, Wolfaolyth said:

monks playing chifumi against a snake.

One is smiling because he realizes snakes don t have arms

German 3 English 3.

from the film “Inglorious Bastards”

4 hours ago, WarChest said:

German 3 English 3.

from the film “Inglorious Bastards”

Inglorious Basterds was a damn good film! I watched it at the movies with a large group of friends. How I miss those days :( The cinema packed to the brim, everybody dressed up nicely (we PuertoRicans like looking great even if we’re just gonna go buy milk at the gas station), the smell of popcorn and perfume, the taste of exxxtra cheesy nachos and popcorn with a soda. Ahhh, going to the movies was such a great & pleasant experience. No mask wearing and pretending to care/worry about the virus. Good times, good times.