Bearableguy ship riddle solved using technical analysis.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ocean is the support keeping the price from sinking 3 sails are an Elliot wave pattern the crows nest is forward looking price action, long term hold the purple line is capitulation.  the knig

589 is back on the menu boys!

That's the one that says, two monks are about to club a snake to death. One of the monks lost a finger last time they tried to kill it - but this time ...

29 minutes ago, Wolfaolyth said:

what the **** did i just see ?

Back in the bear market, some guy - amazed at the lengths dot-connectors would go - decided to start making riddles about xrp as if he was some kind of xrp profit. He likely just wanted to see how many people, in the desperate depths of a hopium addiction, would get sucked into the strange rabbit hole.  The answer was... quite a few. For many of us, the whole thing was just an embarrassment.  

7 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Back in the bear market, some guy - amazed at the lengths dot-connectors would go - decided to start making riddles about xrp as if he was some kind of xrp profit. He likely just wanted to see how many people, in the desperate depths of a hopium addiction, would get sucked into the strange rabbit hole.  The answer was... quite a few. For many of us, the whole thing was just an embarrassment.  

castle clue:
A few days later comes an article with references to a castle, a dragon eating it's tail. You could place the article and the clue side by side and see that there was no coincidence. Whom ever created the clue knew what news was coming. Not one item in the clue was not mentioned in the article. 

bricks clue:
bricks countries announcement a few days later

owl clue:
Christine Laguarde owl speech a few days later

Very Interesting Situation About clue:
visa announces bid to purchase earthport 

So It Begins clue:
Bank of international settlements news a few days later

Don't stop me now clue:
Queen don't stop me now banking related commercial a few days later

Level playing field clue:
Banking related interview talking about a level playing field. Interview took place in a field. 

I'm not out to convince anyone of anything. 

13 hours ago, mrhat75 said:

589 is back on the menu boys!

I'm not convinced bearableguy123 ever said that XRP would reach $589. The $589 reference was from the malta flag clue. People were saying the $589 was added by someone else after the fact to pump the price. I've seen the malta image without a $589 so my opinion is that the $589+ eoy on the malta clue is fake. However the christmas clue with the words swift and what appears to be a number in the $2000 range. I believe that clue is real.

13 hours ago, Wolfaolyth said:

what the **** did i just see ?

This could be massive. Why is that owl at the end of the consolidation period? The owl represents Christine Laguardes speech where she asked for regulations yesterday. 

Is the scepter and king the SEC lawsuit! Why does this image present a time line? The wrench on the ground right at the exact moment on the xrp ledger is the moment there was a spark snapshot! 

I kept joking to my friend that XRP chart looked like a ship. That ship pattern is a bullish pattern. Then out of no where I thought of the ship clue. 

The more I look at it the more it makes sense. The three sails are also, 3 year bear market 

The brain wants to see patterns and fill in the gaps in does not fully understand. That is why these riddles are so attractive. 

I don't exclude items worked out in these pictures dont link to facts. But bearmarkets last for about 3 years because of BTC halving, Lagarde is bound to respond to crypto eventually because it is part of her job. Regulation had to come for years and was expected to meet hurdles on its way. 

So has this been part of a huge scheme of which BG123 was in the know or was this simply someone with some logical sense drawing a as cryptic as possible riddle that was surely gonna match some facts. 

I still think it was part of a whalegroup trying to milk XRP profits as long as possible when we went into a bearmarket beginning of 2018. But that might be just as tinfoil as any other theory. 

18 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Yeah I remember the Shane Ellis theory lol. About Bearableguy123 I am not too sure. I believe he/she does have some inside info like for example on the boat pic above there are ledgers in the water that look transparent and then 8 month later Ripple announces they have developed private hidden XRPL running in parallel with the XRPL for Central Banks. Too many things to chalk it up to coincidence.

3 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

Is the ship about to hit an iceberg?

I wouldn't say hit but rather pass. If you notice the placement of the boat and the "iceberg" they're in different wave lines. 

I thoroughly enjoy stuff like this. 

Is this the latest one?