Symmetrical Price Swings: The Case for a $10 XRP

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't particularly like logarithmic charts. I think they can often be misleading, making you think a move is bigger (or smaller) than it really is, sometimes massively inflating price targets. No pr

We are luckier than many.  Our online business supported us when the shops were shut and our products are cheap and widely used. What is really scaring me is that the UK pulled out of the Single

by the way XRP 30% up in last 24 hours - only one other crypto in top hundred can match that (Waves no 77)   Seems XRP is setting the pace

Another example of a symmetrical price swing which we are likely to see: XRPBTC. If we take the local high as the price target, we can see that this correction has occurred around the 50% area. Presuming we get the same size of impulse as the first, it takes us nicely to the local high.

vDTSwDUb

11 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Another example of a symmetrical price swing which we are likely to see: XRPBTC. If we take the local high as the price target, we can see that this correction has occurred around the 50% area. Presuming we get the same size of impulse as the first, it takes us nicely to the local high.

vDTSwDUb

If BTC is roughly staying at the same price, that means we are going to get past $2. That will be a nice bound!

However, if there is still a need to retest the $0.7 support before we can reach a new ATH, it will be a bloody scary drop from over $2. All hope will be lost after that drop, which qualify for the requirement for a new ATH though.. 

Edited by jockeyng
6 minutes ago, jockeyng said:

If BTC is roughly staying at the same price, that means we are going to get past $2. That will be a nice bound!

However, if there is still a need to retest the $0.7 support before we can reach a new ATH, it will be a bloody scary drop from over $2. All hope will be lost after that drop, which qualify for the requirement for a new ATH though.. 

I don't think we will see 70 now. We got to 91 and I think that's probably enough. We've had a significant correction for the price movement we've had so I don't think we need more correction. 

But yeah it will be about 2.3 dollars for an XRP if XRPBTC gets there and BTC is going nowhere. A trader friend of mine thinks BTC is going back to the top so we might be much higher than that haha. 

On 4/25/2021 at 3:11 PM, Seoulite said:

Does anyone know why BCB uses that swing as his reference? If there's a good reason then I'd love to hear it. Until then though I think the assumptions that the move we are in now is a bull run and that the correction we are now seeing will be the biggest part of the run are reasonable, so I'll go with that.

Sorry but i don't have time to check it right now exactly but I'm pretty sure it was explained somewhere in this video 

1 hour ago, MrApple said:

Sorry but i don't have time to check it right now exactly but I'm pretty sure it was explained somewhere in this video 

Just watched it, I liked it. Makes sense what he is saying. My only reservation is as I've said elsewhere before: there is nothing magic about fibs, the price doesn't have to go there and often doesn't. Also I'm wary about expecting a repeating pattern in such a young market. But anyway let's see. He might be right. His targets for selling make sense and I liked what he said about not expecting astronomical prices.

5 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Just watched it, I liked it. Makes sense what he is saying. My only reservation is as I've said elsewhere before: there is nothing magic about fibs, the price doesn't have to go there and often doesn't. Also I'm wary about expecting a repeating pattern in such a young market. But anyway let's see. He might be right. His targets for selling make sense and I liked what he said about not expecting astronomical prices.

$10 is astronomical prices for me, I will be over the moon if that happens. And don't forget, if that happens, Brad and Chris should be one of the richest man on earth. 

47 minutes ago, jockeyng said:

$10 is astronomical prices for me, I will be over the moon if that happens. And don't forget, if that happens, Brad and Chris should be one of the richest man on earth. 

There are no liquidity to make them that rich.

7 hours ago, jockeyng said:

I don’t think brad has that many left after selling so much? 
Chris L would still be out of top 10