Do you think FLR should be drop at once or as planned? Please make your voice heard.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK let's clear a few things up. After the network goes live, there is no 'Flare'. There is Flare Ltd, the Flare Foundation, and the network itself. After the network goes live, the people you are

The rest of the world doesn't give a sh*t to be honest, and some find it quite irritating that others suggest the whole Flare project (which is not under US legal jurisdiction) should be changed just

In preparation for this, I spread my XRP into numerous XRPL accounts on Dec 10 ... each with a note pointing Spark deposits toward an equal number of new FLR accounts.   I kept 1 of the FLR secre

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, PlanK said:

There's no hate for America, only for American fools who think an American problem is a worldwide problem.  You only need to take a look at how Ripple and Crypto is succeeding around the world to see that the FLR airdrop problem is an American problem.

Who said it's a worldwide problem?

If one has a problem, he's not allowed to say it or what?

Listen, guys. The option that I am proposing would benefit all of us. Why the hostility?

And remember XRP is created by Americans too. Maybe you guys should consider selling it and leaving this space altogether. 

Edited by r0bertz
9 hours ago, BillyOckham said:

If you don’t want to participate you can simply remove the messagekey (I think).  Just trying to be helpful.  :) 

Yup. That's indeed an option. I am well aware of that. Thanks anyway!

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Kiwi said:

USA was raised on forcing black people to work for white people, and killing natives and taking their land. I think this is called slavery and genocide. Do I need to go into the details what they did in lybia, syria, afganistan, iraq? So yea, people dont really have symphaty. Nothing personal.

Anyway, why did you sign up for an airdrop if you knew it would cause you problem with taxation?

I don't think your interpretation of the history is accurate. And as for the damage US has done to middle east, average US tax payers don't like how their tax dollars are spent, in case you haven't noticed. The only president that strongly opposes foreign intervention in the last several decades is Trump. And I don't have to remind you how much average Americans (except libtards living in blue cities) love him.

As for why signing up, TBH, I had no idea how high the price would go.

PS: talking about Trump, let me show you this https://sdbullion.com/2024-trump-silver-round There are various other coins or bars that have Trump on them. This doesn't happen to a second president unless the coin was government minted in the distant past. And you guys probably should buy some silver too.

PPS: US did damage to the middle east. (The only war that probably can be justified is the first Iraqi war) We didn't stop it. We are sorry. But if you live in a west European country that has a disproportionately low military expense. You might want to thank US tax payers. You are welcome.

Edited by r0bertz
15 hours ago, r0bertz said:

Vielleicht solltet ihr darüber nachdenken, es zu verkaufen und diesen Raum insgesamt zu verlassen. 

And this you determine or what? Keep your wise advice to yourself!

18 hours ago, r0bertz said:

But if you live in a west European country that has a disproportionately low military expense. You might want to thank US tax payers. You are welcome.

US taxpayers need to take it up a notch if they want to receive a ''thank you'': https://www.usdebtclock.org/   
The debt is mostly owed to China. How to say thank you in Chinese?

On topic: I think it's likely Flare will come with a solution for all that are worried about taxes. Time will tell.

On 4/23/2021 at 11:34 PM, NightJanitor said:

Please provide the name of your country and we'll cancel all of your foreign aid, immediately

If you look at the stats as % of gni, the US ranks extremely low mate.  Bottom of the list kind of stuff. One might wonder if you are even participating..
https://public.tableau.com/views/ODA_GNI/ODA2020?:language=fr&:display_count=y&publish=yes&:origin=viz_share_link?&:showVizHome=no#1

please settle up before you get taken to "camp.

Yes, do the world a favor and ''settle up'':  https://ticdata.treasury.gov/Publish/mfh.txt

Here's some other stats that a person like you needs to see:

US ranks 17th in ''the freedom index'' (lol) https://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/2021-03/human-freedom-index-2020.pdf
US ranks 38th in ''the good country index'' > https://index.goodcountry.org/

Edited by Gepster
9 hours ago, henne111 said:

And this you determine or what? Keep your wise advice to yourself!

You hate Americans? I don't decide what you do. What I said was what I think a logically consistent person would do. 

6 hours ago, Gepster said:

US taxpayers need to take it up a notch if they want to receive a ''thank you'': https://www.usdebtclock.org/   

Are you implying that US lives entirely on debt?

Can you read this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_budget#/media/File:Total_Revenues_and_Outlays_as_Percent_GDP_2017.png

11 hours ago, Gepster said:

That's exactly what many of us see coming (and want to avoid).  (I agree wholeheartedly and wholeheadedly.)

Unfortunately, our present admin talks nicely, but seems to think it can central plan / tax and spend it all away.

(That's all they seem to know how to do, so when people get upset, they just do more of what's not working...)

(I'll even go so far as to say that some world leaders have noted the pattern, actively encourage and exploit it.)

They'll need a technological miracle to kick in - again - like in the late 1990's - if they want to keep this going...

(And they'll need to make sure that that miracle happens in the US, and benefits all of our allies, at same time.)

If we wind up in an international "debt workout", those "meet and confers" historically play out on battlefields...

Best to avoid that - and a crime not to try to do so.  Also not a great idea to try to butcher one's golden goose.

The golden goose and the dove of peace are birds of a feather; you'd be surprised how they flock together. :)

It'd be nice if the legal Eagles would see that, too. (Perhaps it's just a matter of translation;  see what I can do!)

Edited by NightJanitor
(Big) Picture's worth a thousand words...
7 hours ago, NightJanitor said:

Also not a great idea to try to butcher one's golden goose.

If you are referring to the US Dollar hegemony: It's only a golden goose for (a select few) Americans. 

This is all slowly coming to an end. There is no stopping it, although im sure the US will try at all costs.

18 minutes ago, Gepster said:

i did. thanks for confirming my point with your wikipedia page.

cxvcvxvcxvxcxcvxcv.JPG

I wish I can understand your thinking: has deficit == lives entirely on debt. I guess I am too dumb to understand it. I don't want to continue on this either.

On 4/26/2021 at 10:05 AM, r0bertz said:

I wish I can understand your thinking: has deficit == lives entirely on debt. I guess I am too dumb to understand it. I don't want to continue on this either.

Sure, taxes flow in. Thing is: If you can't operate without the ability to take on cheap debt, you essentially live entirely on debt. 
The US goverment is technically insolvent. It's a zombie enterprise on a whole new level. Meaning it has to rely on loans and defecits, to maintain operations. 
But the US can always raise the taxes, you say. Like the US Government, 20% of US listed Corps are also insolvent. It's a house of cards.

All this to say; We don't dont hate American's, we are merely asking for a little modesty.

*peace out*