Wall Street Journal: The SEC's Cryptocurrency Confusion

Seoulite

Great stuff, this after the really good Forbes article.

Must confess, was initially intimidated by the harsh SEC action. But so untimely, arbitrary and flawed, now one should even welcome their arrogance since Ripple will be cleared on the important fronts. Still think BG and CL could have played this more wisely, but they don't need anyone's empathy, their money can buy them anything. 

Beautiful bad press the SEC is getting - of all things from the Journal which is a voice of the U.S. financial establishment. 

• Seoulite changed the title to Wall Street Journal: The SEC's Cryptocurrency Confusion

Even if SEC's action is very sloppy and ill-intended I am actually very happy that it happened. 
It brings more attention to the space and hopefully answer a bunch of questions about all this madness going around us..

I love the concept of IOV, how revolutionary and impactful will be for humanity. 

To support that vision , I have decided to invest my hard work earned paper-tokens for XRP, knowingly that they are not a share in Ripple 

My first intention was to help Ripple to achieve that vision they set on for, my second intention is to make a profit (if they become successful).
Ripple is hiding behind "we've been gifted XRP" narrative and they shouldn't. They should be extremely open on how they actually use the asset to fuel and run the big machine.

To me whoever is buying or trading XRP is helping the network exist.

So lets get some slaps going, get some clarity and start making some dents in the universe already!

Edited by melushell