Miguel Vias interview: crypto and gold.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very good interview. Discuss about crypto and gold.  Curious he talks about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Cardano, Polkadot... Not a simple word about XRP. Even he recommends to buy BTC and ETH.

No clue how Miguel had found his way to Ripple in a leading position, but when on stage he seemed arrogant and he's probably a key person in having the market volumes all wrong and selling accordingly

He is one of the snitches that SEC used to gain access to emails and information.

2 hours ago, XRPage said:

Very good interview. Discuss about crypto and gold. 

Curious he talks about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Cardano, Polkadot... Not a simple word about XRP. Even he recommends to buy BTC and ETH.

I would say he and Ripple didn’t end up in very good terms... 

He is one of the snitches that SEC used to gain access to emails and information.

No clue how Miguel had found his way to Ripple in a leading position, but when on stage he seemed arrogant and he's probably a key person in having the market volumes all wrong and selling accordingly, meaning way too much XRP flooding way too little trading - which quintessentially made zerps the pump and dump coin.

Not that the P&D character is gone for good - at least Miguel is gone for good, and that's beneficial to the XRP ecosystem. He's not missed.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, solid102 said:

I don't know if that is true or not but you say it like if it was something bad. If true,that honors him imo. Bad behaviors must be punished. I hope Brad and co don't go away without it.

Edited by XRPage
29 minutes ago, XRPage said:

I don't know if that is true or not but you say it like if it was something bad. If true,that honors him imo. Bad behaviors must be punished. I hope Brad and co don't go away without it.

Only a rat would say being a snitch is an honor and that is what you are XRPage a pathetic sad excuse of a troll rat that spends most his time trolling a forum who considers him a complete joke and never taken seriously instead of actually working on bettering himself in things that interest him.

9 hours ago, solid102 said:

I dont know how you know this, or if it's true but I do know the SEC doesn't listen to snitches or whistleblowers.

This guy gave the SEC details proving Madoff was a fraudster multiple times over several years... and the SEC did nothing.

Hell Madoff would have to have been trading more Options contracts than even existed in the market. You dont have to be real smart to understand that is a red flag.

26 minutes ago, KarmaCoverage said:

I dont know how you know this, or if it's true but I do know the SEC doesn't listen to snitches or whistleblowers.

This guy gave the SEC details proving Madoff was a fraudster multiple times over several years... and the SEC did nothing.

Hell Madoff would have to have been trading more Options contracts than even existed in the market. You dont have to be real smart to understand that is a red flag.

If that is true then how do you explain the 50 million pay off for whistleblower reward the SEC gives:

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/sec-whistleblowers-receive-50-million-payout-second-largest-award-program-history

1 hour ago, KarmaCoverage said:

When they're looking to make a case against somebody, they listen to anyone who can help the case. When they don't want to make a case against somebody, like Madoff, they don't.

41 minutes ago, solid102 said:

If that is true then how do you explain the 50 million pay off for whistleblower reward the SEC gives:

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/sec-whistleblowers-receive-50-million-payout-second-largest-award-program-history

Tangent:  You ever notice how every few years it comes out that all the lottery winners are the brothers-in-law of the lotto admin?

Edited by NightJanitor
1 hour ago, brianwalden said:

When they're looking to make a case against somebody, they listen to anyone who can help the case. When they don't want to make a case against somebody, like Madoff, they don't.

You know, the more I think about, it's sort of crazy on the 20th anniversary of the SEC being informed of the Madoff Ponzi scheme...

We have the BTC Ponzi scheme reaching new highs, except this time the Chinese have taken over it, and the Russians are getting in on the action. Fleecing US investors out of billions.

The only thing worth doing with a BTC is, trading it for more Fiat. The whole goal of BTC is to get more Fiat, while talking sh!t about Fiat...

this is the definition of a Ponzi scheme, a game of hot potato where you have to sell out to a greater fool before the music stops.

Edited by KarmaCoverage
2 hours ago, solid102 said:

that is true then how do you explain the 50 million pay off for whistleblower reward the SEC gives:

Idk, but if I was the guy who blew the whistle on Madoff several times, I'd want my $50 million payoff. It wasn't his fault the SEC did nothing.

BTW, why are people saying Vias sent something to the SEC? Is there evidence of that from the case?

31 minutes ago, KarmaCoverage said:

Idk, but if I was the guy who blew the whistle on Madoff several times, I'd want my $50 million payoff. It wasn't his fault the SEC did nothing.

BTW, why are people saying Vias sent something to the SEC? Is there evidence of that from the case?

No evidence but speculation and strong hints based on previous occurrences and out of character behavior as well as leaving Ripple with no job prospects at all(forced resignation with a strong NDA). Here is a thread for you to read and come up with your own conclusion: