• 1 year later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it all depends on how much XRP get distributed.   Assuming the market goes crazy and hits peak b

I foresee the price having some swings fueled by speculation in the short term, possible a max high of $0.02. But over the long term, at least by the time all xrp are released on the network? I see th

I'm not so sure XRP will be the bridge of choice for banks. I was merely responding to the statement that the primary use of XRP is transaction fees. I fully expect that central banks will bridge all

Posted Images

On 10/28/2015 at 10:26 PM, karlos said:

I think it all depends on how much XRP get distributed.

Assuming the market goes crazy and hits peak bitcoin levels ($15 billion) TODAY:

$0.45 (33 billion XRP on the market)

Assuming the market goes crazy and hits peak bitcoin levels ($15 billion) after all XRP distributed:

$0.15 (100 billion XRP on the market)

Assuming the total market cap of $400b one day (similar size to other large markets):

$4 (100 billion XRP on the market)

or if somehow it happened today (impossible I know):

$12 (33 billion XRP distributed)

So realistically for me $0.01 to $0.15. If some magic happened then $0.15 to $0.45. And in my dreams (highly unlikely) $0.45 to $4.

Saw this thread and wanted to let you know some magic did actually happen! Nothing is impossible.