Purchasing XRP today

Hi,  I'm in the US and trying to buy XRP.  I've tried all platforms that coin gecko named it on and cannot purchase.  Does anyone have insight to where and through what platform/ I can purchase XRP today or is everything suspended in the US currently ?  It showed me that I could buy it on aaxpro, etoro and crypto.com but these won't allow me to trade at this time because I'm in the US.  Thank you in advance.

51 minutes ago, QuantumPatriot said:

Hi,  I'm in the US and trying to buy XRP.  I've tried all platforms that coin gecko named it on and cannot purchase.  Does anyone have insight to where and through what platform/ I can purchase XRP today or is everything suspended in the US currently ?  It showed me that I could buy it on aaxpro, etoro and crypto.com but these won't allow me to trade at this time because I'm in the US.  Thank you in advance.

It's suspended everywhere because of the SEC lawsuit. You can try foreign exchanges if they'll let you trade there. I've heard a lot of people use Uphold. Sorry, I haven't bought or sold since everything shut down so I can't give any specific advice.

1 hour ago, QuantumPatriot said:

Uphold is in the US and sells XRP to US residents...Gatehub is another who do the same 

Edited by Trentsteel

Just a thought, although I don't know the legality so find out yourself first, but is it illegal to Buy XRP as a US based citizen, or just difficult to find somewhere that will let you trade with a device that has US IP address?

If it's legal to to Buy XRP as a US based citizen, couldn't you just use a vpn to a Different Country and then buy?

I don't know the answer just surmising

Newbie here....

Want to keep it simple and easy?? Open an atomic wallet, buy usdc, exchange for xrp all in under 30 mins. Its really that simple (yes, usa here).

Now, i will get lit up on here due to over priced token costs and fees but I'm in for the long haul so i dont care about a few dollars more for simplicity sakes. Otherwise u hav to open 17 accounts (sarcasm lol), send your personal info throught the world (sarcasm again but not really) wait days for limit increases (true) and remember wth is where etc...not geeky enough and really dont have the patience to sit in front of a laptop all day to figure this & that out.

I now own XRP, will be patient and with some luck we r all good 👍

Edited by Fambam4093