Breaking: Judge grants motion to look into SEC documents regarding BTC and ETH!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All external communications are now going to be revealed! Hopefully a lot of the dirt will be uncovered and the SEC will be made to look like the clowns they are.

This case, and the attention it is bringing, is now becoming a megaphone for Ripple to advertise their name and products to the world, and also busting the FUD machine that has been pounding deploymen

@JBW Correct, Jed went rogue and intentionally (in bad faith) tried to sabotage the original public XRP holders. Which is, I'm pretty sure, is exactly the kind of insider abuse of the issued

27 minutes ago, VanGogh said:

Wonder if the SEC will drop the case to save face. I would not be surprised! They were trying hard to keep those communications under wrap. Why?

If you listened to the SEC lawyer trying to defend the irrelevaf those documents you can almost hear the panic in his tone when talking about those documents being made public

SEC going after CL and BG... Ripple going after Clayton and soon probably Hinman.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth... hello SEC? Didn't think this through, did you.

Still wonder about the audacity of those commissioners, what we learned since, the profiteering and double standards. I really don't see how Ripple (not CL and not BG) can come out injured from all this.

7 minutes ago, panmores said:

SEC going after CL and BG... Ripple going after Clayton and soon probably Hinman.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth... hello SEC? Didn't think this through, did you.

Still wonder about the audacity of those commissioners, what we learned since, the profiteering and double standards. I really don't see how Ripple (not CL and not BG) can come out injured from all this.

This case, and the attention it is bringing, is now becoming a megaphone for Ripple to advertise their name and products to the world, and also busting the FUD machine that has been pounding deployment of XRP for years..  Extending, not settling, might be an attractive option? 

1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

This case, and the attention it is bringing, is now becoming a megaphone for Ripple to advertise their name and products to the world, and also busting the FUD machine that has been pounding deployment of XRP for years..  Extending, not settling, might be an attractive option? 

Not sure the maxis are listening. You see signs of new support for Ripple... I mean XRP?

52 minutes ago, VanGogh said:

Wonder if the SEC will drop the case to save face. I would not be surprised! They were trying hard to keep those communications under wrap. Why?

It seems likely that they will be desperate for a face saving settlement.  The question might be what sort of fig leaf are Ripple willing to give?.

1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

It seems likely that they will be desperate for a face saving settlement.  The question might be what sort of fig leaf are Ripple willing to give?.

I mean Ripple also want this thing done right now. There’s very little that ripple can directly gain from embarrassing the SEC and crashing the price of ether and bitcoin

10 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

At this point Ripple would settle only unless XRP is given full future clarity from now on. As SEC has a lot of dirt, Ripple has the upper hand clearly and can ask for favorable terms.

Anything less will be most dissapointing and will give SEC a chance for future comeback. 

Yes full future clarity has to be part of it!