Polio, monkey viruses, cancer, and Lee Harvey Oswald!

Guest Haydentiff

Guest Haydentiff
23 hours ago, Mercury said:

Dudes, I know peeps should just be chill, but like the Man has rules on this dope forum- some shnizzle about not having drug references or some other downer. It's all cool yo'all- there are like a billion vapping (and related) forums, but only one ripple one. Just say 'no' to the kids on the corner- you dig?

Peace

your opinion.jpg

• 2 years later...
On 4/7/2017 at 3:54 PM, Guest Haydentiff said:

Yep. I've had difficulty sleeping at night my entire life. My dr prescribed Xanax several years ago. I take one before bed, never put too much thought into it. Recently, my prescription ran out and I waited like 4 days to pick it up from the pharmacy (I was busy) and I thought I was going to die. I was sick! I googled Xanax withdrawal:

!!! I'm a junkie and I never even knew it. Surely there is something safer to help me sleep. Although now that I now how HORRIBLE stopping is, I'm not in a hurry do it again. 

I went through something similar but way worse with ativan which i took for 14yrs. I took me 2yrs to taper off of it and i was off work for 1.5yrs i nearly died from the withdrawal symptoms..read the ashton manual if you are going to get off of it. It is the book all doctors use for tapering patients off of benzos