Ethereum for NFT's is straight bonkers!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I listed an art NFT today utilizing Ethereum when it was all said and done fee's were north of $150.00 Why in the hell are people still using ETH???? This is my first and last time. Flare, Cardano, VE

What's to stop you from stealing your neighbor's bike and selling it on eBay?

They should be yes! In time other networks will. But I believe the gas fees are part of the design, part of the "long con" of the Ethereum cabal. The power is in the hands of the OGs/insiders and the

11 hours ago, brianwalden said:

What's to stop you from stealing your neighbor's bike and selling it on eBay?

Well like who owns the copy of a jpeg? Sure if it has licence with it but let's say I make a meme and someone else uses it, can I then sue the other person?

Or I get the original jpeg and add a white dot to it, now it is no longer the original, is this new copy mine?

Edited by Begofend
21 hours ago, RikkiTikki_is_Back said:

I listed an art NFT today utilizing Ethereum when it was all said and done fee's were north of $150.00 Why in the hell are people still using ETH???? This is my first and last time. Flare, Cardano, VET man they should be eating ETH's lunch 

They should be yes! In time other networks will. But I believe the gas fees are part of the design, part of the "long con" of the Ethereum cabal. The power is in the hands of the OGs/insiders and the miners. The miners want high gas fees, they make a killing. Eth-maximalists will thus say anything to anyone to force Ethereum into the dominant position (which they've been very successful at) in order to profit from the wealth transfer from the average user to the miners and insiders.