(CryptoEri) FlashFX 900% transaction growth

• VanHasen changed the title to (CryptoEri) FlashFX 900% transaction growth
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol.   There are a few of us brave female shills warriors here on XRP Chat.   Somebody needs to be here to keep the children men in line ...... 

Don't they also have a deal with ten cent ? hahaha I'm just kidding around.  If it makes you feel better I still think a mega bull run is coming. Sec slowed it down, but the supply shock that is co

Well done to the FlashFX team.   I have used their services many times to move AUD around and they are a top notch service that deserve their success.  

1 hour ago, BillyOckham said:

I don’t believe that is the case here.  Flash have done really well in Oz and I think their volume is not nothing...

Don't they also have a deal with ten cent ? hahaha I'm just kidding around. 

If it makes you feel better I still think a mega bull run is coming. Sec slowed it down, but the supply shock that is coming is inevitable. When the user base grows.

Honestly 9x growth in payments is higher than that the growth of new users that will eventually cause a supply shock to XRP. Couple that with Jed being due to run out of XRP. Any good news could spur a mega rally.

luckily for us people are willing to speculate on XRP despite the lawsuit. Ironically the cheap prices brings in more users. 

XRP is in that chasm of great dispair. Everything is over exaggerated in crypto so this is the biggest chasm in the history of mankind. I still belief the greatest rally in the history of mankind is possible. 

2 hours ago, jargoman said:

Don't they also have a deal with ten cent ? hahaha I'm just kidding around. 

If it makes you feel better I still think a mega bull run is coming. Sec slowed it down, but the supply shock that is coming is inevitable. When the user base grows.

Honestly 9x growth in payments is higher than that the growth of new users that will eventually cause a supply shock to XRP. Couple that with Jed being due to run out of XRP. Any good news could spur a mega rally.

luckily for us people are willing to speculate on XRP despite the lawsuit. Ironically the cheap prices brings in more users. 

XRP is in that chasm of great dispair. Everything is over exaggerated in crypto so this is the biggest chasm in the history of mankind. I still belief the greatest rally in the history of mankind is possible. 

Blockchain tokens is going disrupt the norms of world trade economic models., and it will happen on scale that will make every other disruptive development of the last hundred years look small. Ripple XRP, and especially David Schwartz have been on the case longest, are better networked  and understand the market better than almost anyone else.  Ripple XRP will not be left out.  It may not happen this year, or next year, but it is as near inevitable as it is possible to be.

6 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Blockchain tokens is going disrupt the norms of world trade economic models., and it will happen on scale that will make every other disruptive development of the last hundred years look small. Ripple XRP, and especially David Schwartz have been on the case longest, are better networked  and understand the market better than almost anyone else.  Ripple XRP will not be left out.  It may not happen this year, or next year, but it is as near inevitable as it is possible to be.

yep... here's an interesting (independent?) article on that matter...

4 hours ago, jargoman said:

You can admit to being a flashFX paid shill. We're all friends here. :P

Haha I wish!  

Seriously though, one of the reasons I was able to stomach holding XRP throughout the bear market, is that I saw first hand the difference it (ODL), made to the way my own money moved via FlashFX to Bitstamp.     It was a gamechanging experience for me.     (Disclaimer - I did sell half my stack after the SEC announced its litigation, but only because I saw an opportunity to buy back more XRP, which I have done.)    

I am not a shill for either XRP or FlashFX, just someone who has money I am willing to lose by betting on the crypto market. 

5 hours ago, jargoman said:

You can admit to being a flashFX paid shill. We're all friends here. :P

I’m continually amazed at how many people think anyone supporting something is a shill.  Is life so venal where they live?

Are there no community minded people around them to show that support doesn’t always equal shill?

This triggers me slightly since I have been accused many times of being a Ripple shill.  I actually feel sorry for those who can’t see any good in folk and feel that everyone they deal with online are running agendas.

Forgive me please if I have mischaracterised you,  but it seems to me that @Gilligan merely was stating her experience...  and for some reason you decide that means she is a shill?