Is Joel Katz AKA Satoshi???

The meaning of the Surname Nakamoto is "Central Origin or one who lives in the middle"  XRP's goal is to live in the middle of all currency!!  Could XRP be the realized evolution of BTC?? XRP was designed to capitalize on all the inefficiencies of BTC not in a competitive manner but in a manner as in which a new operating systems is designed to bring you into a new era of computing but also build on it's predecessors inefficiencies..  "This is all speculation but "The One who lives in the middle!!!"  Things that make you go "Hmmmm!!!!"

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, imho less than 1% chance it's DS. My current suspicion is that NS was the alias of Len Sassaman. I've followed this question for a long time, reviewing many of the theories. My experie

no.

Agreed

In his recent interview he said he started earning bounties working with early BTC.  That was before he met Jed and went to work on XRP.  And that was where his crypto career took off.  If you look at his bitcoinwiki he had several acheivements before that:

History

So possible, but unlikely.  His timeline doesn't quite match.

Oh Come on Joel Katz definitely is the Pseudonym type:biggrin: I bet he has many he goes by. He may not be Satoshi but I would bet he is a lot closer to the enigma that is Satoshi then we all think.  A lot of things don't add up but that is how it should work.  If things add up then it gets found out.  ""Disclaimer for youtubbbers who scam from the XRPChat and call it research, please let this one lay where it is, it is for entertainment purposes only:biggrin:" Not all youtubbers but you know who you are.

No, imho less than 1% chance it's DS.
My current suspicion is that NS was the alias of Len Sassaman.

I've followed this question for a long time, reviewing many of the theories.

My experience with cryptography goes way back to the 1990's, before the World Wide Web, when we just had gopher, USENET, ftp and a few private BBS's (bulletin board servers).  

I had a newsletter back then (still floating around in the USENET archives), and had nominated Phil Zimmermann as a "hero of the Internet" for his contribution of PGP to the commons.

To me, it makes a lot of sense the someone who worked with both Phil Z. and Hal Finney back in the 90's would be Satoshi-san. 

These guys were also fans of SciFi, and VERY likely had read Cryptonomicon (a 1999 novel by American author Neal Stephenson) and had been influenced by the fictionalized plot line for the "digital gold" currency described in Neal's novel (great book btw). So BTC would be a natural project for them to step into after all the work on PGP. 

The case for Len being Satoshi is written up in a medium article found linked to in this short piece from Dailyhodl which adds some commentary and excerpts in case you can't access the medium piece.

Cheers...

https://dailyhodl.com/2021/03/07/new-theory-claims-cryptographer-len-sassaman-is-bitcoin-creator-satoshi-nakamoto/