Spark claim now visible on xrptoolkit...how much are you getting % wise?

I'm only getting 0.73% more than the XRP I held at snapshot (That mean if you had 10000 XRP you got 10073 FLR (spark).)

Is this the case for you? You can check your FLR (spark) claim now on xrptoolkit or XUMM. I just find 0.73% very low. I was expecting to get around 15% more FLR (spark) tokens.

Yea I think for ease, people were just saying 1:1.(actually 1.0073) Not sure what you saw that suggested it would be more.

Edited by Decima

48 minutes ago, BarnBuilder said:

Sorry, I'm very new.  I have quite a bit of XRP and I am also excited about FLR.  Can someone please tell me how I can get FLR.  Again, apologize for such a newbie question.

FLR will be distributed as per the snapshot taken in December. If you hadn’t held XRP then the only option to acquire FLR will be once it’s released. 

1 hour ago, BarnBuilder said:

Sorry, I'm very new.  I have quite a bit of XRP and I am also excited about FLR.  Can someone please tell me how I can get FLR.  Again, apologize for such a newbie question.

I think this will get you started: 

18 hours ago, Gamblord said:

I'm only getting 0.73% more than the XRP I held at snapshot (That mean if you had 10000 XRP you got 10073 FLR (spark).)

Is this the case for you? You can check your FLR (spark) claim now on xrptoolkit or XUMM. I just find 0.73% very low. I was expecting to get around 15% more FLR (spark) tokens.

This is only for self custody right?

No way to check if had XRP on participating exchange?

On 3/15/2021 at 11:40 PM, Decima said:

Yea I think for ease, people were just saying 1:1.(actually 1.0073) Not sure what you saw that suggested it would be more.

At the time, you had to sign a transaction to receive FLR to your address. Unclaimed FLR was said to be distributed to people that claimed. That's why I expected a lot more tokens than just 1:1.

7 minutes ago, Gamblord said:

At the time, you had to sign a transaction to receive FLR to your address. Unclaimed FLR was said to be distributed to people that claimed. That's why I expected a lot more tokens than just 1:1.

Is it too late for those who held xrp at the time of the snapshot but didnt claim it yet? 

6 minutes ago, Gamblord said:

You are mistaking the setting of the address to being the actual “claim”.  No one has “claimed” yet.  Many have set the address ready for day 1 when the claim will trigger.

The claim will happen either on the first day the network goes live (probably may or June) or whenever you get around to setting the address so long as it’s within 6 months of the go live date.