• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I understand the feeling, especially if you have been 100% XRP this whole time. There's a couple of things that help me when I look at the markets: 1. Remember that the markets are extremely mani

I'm just getting this party started!  I am ready to go all night long!  You can't stop this train once the motion is put into place... choo choo!!! Dancing all night.... but yeah, maybe just

I am not exhausted, rather impatient to uncertain. XRP is not a normal investment for me. It is my way out. I have a solid job and even make pretty good money, yet buying property where I current

4 minutes ago, Cambridge said:

Hello XRP world.

How are ya feeling? 

XRP is below 50 cents, while bitcoin is over 50 thousand.

I'm exhausted. They say we should never get emotional about an investment. I for one agree but for the first time in my life, this has hit me hard. I'm human and well, imperfect. 

So, how are the remaining holders holding up? 

Same here, hodling on but extremely exhausted. I honestly never thought a bull mkt would be 100x more difficult than the 3 years of bear 

As I mentioned before, xrp has been an incredibly tough hold for me.

It has not been easy witnessing almost every other coin do some decent percentages since the start of this run.

I used to be a 100% xrp but I've diversified since and it's made things a little better.

Xrp still has the largest share of my holdings. Just waiting to see some action..

Edited by Decima

Yea, I think the nail in the coffin will be when all the Banks go public and say oh by the way we've been using ODL for the last 6 months and the price is still under .50 cents. Ripple will have the last laugh!

Edited by Scout
45 minutes ago, Scout said:

Yea, I think the nail in the coffin will be when all the Banks go public and say oh by the way we've been using ODL for the last 6 months and the price is still under .50 cents. Ripple will have the last laugh!

Nowhere as exhausting as reading your Debbie downer outlook for the last eight months😂😂

Don’t worry for some it will be over by the end of the year and for those lucky ones, another 4 year cycle awaits.... if it plays out

For those 100% in XRP there’s a good time to build a diversified crypto portfolio before 2024/25 

It is kinda getting fun again to hold it. It may prove to be the biggest nothingburger of my life, but the drama is at least exciting. Only crypto to my knowledge that could get a second coinbase pump/binance pump/etc. A positive outcome and relistings will drive speculation enough that I could get out ahead or continue to make same mistakes and hold too long. 

Either way, fun times ahead. 

What gets me is that almost everything is climbing. Waiting three years through a horrible bear market to see 90 percent of XRPs value dissappear and then this stagnation during a bull market is so frustrating. 

Nothing makes this crypto move. Not even good news makes it dump.