CBDC on a private ledger with ILP connect to XRPL

17 hours ago, Daniel8 said:

Good point.  People make money on Dogecoin and that proves they are morons right LOL.

Just playing.  I really don't care to be honest.

My whole point in being here on this site is to get a feel for the amount of XRP holders that have the same vision...  And it seems that there isn't a whole lot.

That's okay.  That just means that unfortunately most will sell too soon.

I mean I believe XRP has a chance to be life changing technology that is used as an intermediate to private ledgers currency in Central banks but a lot of people even who believe this is a possibility realise it’s not guaranteed and it’s not highly probable. I myself would love if it was and believe the technology is potentially world changing if used in the right instances, that being said believing in a Reset like so many of the XRP army droll on about is very conspiracy theory like to me. It’s not a far step from reading riddles and breadcrumbs like SamIAm and all the other entertainers who try decode everything for hidden meaning. I judge investments based on potential, risk and innovation and XRP ticks all three boxes being low risk, high potential and good innovation, that being said it does not mean that intrinsically it will succeed there are more factors to success than that most great businesses rely on two things to be huge enough to garner prices you state for stocks and/ or tokens and those two things are timing and luck. Recently with the SEC it seems like Ripple have been ****** for both and have neither so can u blame people for being bearish. That being said I’m a small fish in a huge pond filled with massive whales and I’m still holding for 5 years at least as I believe it will exceed prices of 10$ at least but anything above 100$ is a straight up guess with the history of the coin and the market. Like in 2012 I could’ve said Bitcoin, with no knowledge of the coin, would hit 50k and everyone would’ve laughed so sometimes crazy thing happen in life and I’m bullish on XRP just not that bullish as I am truly a pessimist at heart and I’ll happily take a 20x gain on investment over a 5 year period lol 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-pilots-a-private-ledger-for-central-banks-launching-cbdcs/ I'm not going to link all my past comments over the years that speak to this end result... but yeah,

"All the money"!   And I've been called tin foil hat on this site for breaking down what that means for what XRP was designed to be.

CBDC 1 <------>XRPL <-- ----> CBDC2 All. The. Money. Every nation's central bank is going to control their own Ripple tech private blockchain, issuing their CBDC flavor on that i

3 hours ago, SauronRings said:

I mean I believe XRP has a chance to be life changing technology that is used as an intermediate to private ledgers currency in Central banks but a lot of people even who believe this is a possibility realise it’s not guaranteed and it’s not highly probable. I myself would love if it was and believe the technology is potentially world changing if used in the right instances, that being said believing in a Reset like so many of the XRP army droll on about is very conspiracy theory like to me. It’s not a far step from reading riddles and breadcrumbs like SamIAm and all the other entertainers who try decode everything for hidden meaning. I judge investments based on potential, risk and innovation and XRP ticks all three boxes being low risk, high potential and good innovation, that being said it does not mean that intrinsically it will succeed there are more factors to success than that most great businesses rely on two things to be huge enough to garner prices you state for stocks and/ or tokens and those two things are timing and luck. Recently with the SEC it seems like Ripple have been ****** for both and have neither so can u blame people for being bearish. That being said I’m a small fish in a huge pond filled with massive whales and I’m still holding for 5 years at least as I believe it will exceed prices of 10$ at least but anything above 100$ is a straight up guess with the history of the coin and the market. Like in 2012 I could’ve said Bitcoin, with no knowledge of the coin, would hit 50k and everyone would’ve laughed so sometimes crazy thing happen in life and I’m bullish on XRP just not that bullish as I am truly a pessimist at heart and I’ll happily take a 20x gain on investment over a 5 year period lol 

SR-

Have you followed DigitalPerspectives or DigitalAssetInvestor on YouTube?  I know it's "Youtube", but they are hot on the trail of bread crumbs that show much more clearly what XRP really is and where it is going than I ever could.  Check them out.  They both say about the same things so listen to whichever one you like the best.

Hang in there!  $10 could be just around the corner.  I plan to hold!  I'm also hoping for a strong dip this week or next so that I can buy another big charge more one last time.

4 hours ago, SauronRings said:

I mean I believe XRP has a chance 

THETA is awesome too.  If you haven't already check out Theta.  What they are doing could be massive.  

Essentially Theta has created an engine for a new internet with the bandwidth problem.  Also they have great partners.  I wish I would have bought at 50 cents a few months ago.  I think we can all say that about any of them though.

39 minutes ago, Daniel8 said:

SR-

Have you followed DigitalPerspectives or DigitalAssetInvestor on YouTube?  I know it's "Youtube", but they are hot on the trail of bread crumbs that show much more clearly what XRP really is and where it is going than I ever could.  Check them out.  They both say about the same things so listen to whichever one you like the best.

Hang in there!  $10 could be just around the corner.  I plan to hold!  I'm also hoping for a strong dip this week or next so that I can buy another big charge more one last time.

Dude picking up bread crumbs is conspiracy I don’t think XRP will be worth money because of its merit not some grand elite organised scheme.

But am holding cause I believe in the merit of the coin

40 minutes ago, SauronRings said:

Dude picking up bread crumbs is conspiracy I don’t think XRP will be worth money because of its merit not some grand elite organised scheme.

But am holding cause I believe in the merit of the coin

Watch some of the videos.  It's not "bread crumbs" like that.  It's more connecting the dots.  I wouldn't have put the kind of money into it that I did if it were just conspiracy.  Digital Perspectives connects so many dots I just could not deny any more that XRP is way more than we think it is.  BUt you'd have to have an open mind and at least give him a chance and watch several of his videos, not just one and pick it apart.  You'll like it.  Trust me, I don't recommend a whole lot of people to read from or listen to.

On 3/6/2021 at 11:01 PM, Daniel8 said:

Archbob, were you sent from the government or WEF to try to get XRP people to sell their holdings?

Kind of serious question, but kind of joking.  Really your posting to me is ridiculous.  XRP doesn't need to be memed into value.  It is currently the only unit of measure on earth that can produce instant real time payments as well as it does.  And with all central banks converting to digital currencies XRP is much needed.  But then again you probably know this since you were sent by the government huh.  Just joking.

My point to all though is, even though I sound out there, I do believe that the whole SEC lawsuit is designed to get you to sell.  In many ways it has worked.  And when it's all over XRP is going to shock the world.

Sorry to use you as an example of what I was trying to say in the first place Archbob. I'm not trying to make an enemy.  It doesn't make sense though that you are so adamantly against XRP and yet spend so much time on a message board about XRP though.   It would be equivalent to frequently writing on a "Prepping" forum and trying to convince people that prepping is dumb, or a "gun" forum and telling people that guns are wrong.  I'm surprised you aren't laughed off this board. 

Can’t tell if you’re a troll or if you actually believe everything you’re typing lol. 

Edited by Neurotoxin
After reading a bit more, now I can see you’re probably just trolling around to gauge sentiment in the forum. Still, it doesn’t seem productive or very effective.
8 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Can’t tell if you’re a troll or if you actually believe everything you’re typing lol. 

This isn't that uncommon when you talk to people who have been brainwashed by Conspiracy theories. Ever talk to a true Q believer?

7 minutes ago, Archbob said:

This isn't that uncommon when you talk to people who have been brainwashed by Conspiracy theories. Ever talk to a true Q believer?

Nope I have no idea what that is but I’ll google it in a second. 

9 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

9 hours ago, Archbob said:

The OP of this post posted about XRP being a CBDC.

I am not a troll.  I am in agreement with the OP and many others on this forum.

I do have a theory though...  That it is those on this forum that find people who like the OP and myself that are saying good things, even unbelievable things about XRP that are the real trolls.  I believe that your types come on here, even a lot, as SPAM, to deter people from being XRP holders.  Your arguments are good. Except if one is fully convinced by what he sees happening in the world with the great reset.  You tag teem against members accusing them of one thing or another.  Your tactics are always the same though.  You could be one person or a handful under different names.  Doesn't matter.  Your goal is the same.  Deter the common man from buying the most undervalued asset on the planet so that we don't hold and become very very wealthy.  You are the definition of SPAM.  For  now on whenever I come in contact with you or your kind on this board I will vehemently call you our for what you are.  Not because I am nasty, but because I am tired of being called a troll when what you have to go by is NOTHING.  I am a MASSIVE XRP holder.  I believe in XRP.  I believe in Ripple.  I believe that they will win the SEC case and when they do XRP will easily outdo ETHer.  

So both of you go pound sand.

13 hours ago, Daniel8 said:

Watch some of the videos.  It's not "bread crumbs" like that.  It's more connecting the dots.  I wouldn't have put the kind of money into it that I did if it were just conspiracy.  Digital Perspectives connects so many dots I just could not deny any more that XRP is way more than we think it is.  BUt you'd have to have an open mind and at least give him a chance and watch several of his videos, not just one and pick it apart.  You'll like it.  Trust me, I don't recommend a whole lot of people to read from or listen to.

What you define as connecting the dots I would define as trying to find patterns and because you believe in the products finding these breadcrumbs which aren’t actually breadcrumbs it’s called conformation bias I believe. 

I used to watch those types of YouTubers years ago and realised that they’re predictions always fail and there is always an excuse 

Edited by SauronRings
3 hours ago, Daniel8 said:

I am a MASSIVE XRP holder.  I believe in XRP.  I believe in Ripple.  I believe that they will win the SEC case and when they do XRP will easily outdo ETHer.  

I think the issue here is that there's nothing anyone can say that would change your mind, truth or otherwise. Sometimes this is called "cult behavior" or "brainwashing"

Also don't forget that many folks on this forum have been involved with XRP longer than BG.

Edited by aye-epp

He says we have nothing to go on. We have nothing, except the reality than every single theory that the person he keep referring to has basically failed and he's almost never been right. 

He's basically following a person that he thinks knows a lot about XRP but is just really making random things like out of thin air like most dot connectors and is pretty much always run. That's what he believes in.

7 hours ago, Daniel8 said:

The OP of this post posted about XRP being a CBDC.

I am not a troll.  I am in agreement with the OP and many others on this forum.

I do have a theory though...  That it is those on this forum that find people who like the OP and myself that are saying good things, even unbelievable things about XRP that are the real trolls.  I believe that your types come on here, even a lot, as SPAM, to deter people from being XRP holders.  Your arguments are good. Except if one is fully convinced by what he sees happening in the world with the great reset.  You tag teem against members accusing them of one thing or another.  Your tactics are always the same though.  You could be one person or a handful under different names.  Doesn't matter.  Your goal is the same.  Deter the common man from buying the most undervalued asset on the planet so that we don't hold and become very very wealthy.  You are the definition of SPAM.  For  now on whenever I come in contact with you or your kind on this board I will vehemently call you our for what you are.  Not because I am nasty, but because I am tired of being called a troll when what you have to go by is NOTHING.  I am a MASSIVE XRP holder.  I believe in XRP.  I believe in Ripple.  I believe that they will win the SEC case and when they do XRP will easily outdo ETHer.  

So both of you go pound sand.

Your post got a smile out of me, so thank you for this. 

4 hours ago, Archbob said:

He says we have nothing to go on. We have nothing, except the reality than every single theory that the person he keep referring to has basically failed and he's almost never been right. 

He's basically following a person that he thinks knows a lot about XRP but is just really making random things like out of thin air like most dot connectors and is pretty much always run. That's what he believes in.

LMAO.  none of what you say is true

1 hour ago, Daniel8 said:

LMAO.  none of what you say is true

Alright an easy one, posted a week ago:

Lets see by a month or two from now if its $10-$13.

Its going to be one of his many predictions and theories that come out to be completely wrong.

Also Video like "We have a court date, this is big". When the rest of us who understand what a pre-trial date is knew that nothing was going to happen on Feb 22nd. The channel is almost purely hype. Entertaining sure, but pure hype. 

Many of these channel were pushing to theory that the DTCC new settlement system was using XRP. That system launched and obviously that was false.

They've been talking about "Great reset" ever since their channels have been up and its always "just around the corner". But it will always be "just around the corner" because they don't even really know what the great reset is. Fiat isn't going to go away and XRP is gonna take over. That's pure nonsense.

Edited by Archbob