Jump to content

CBDC on a private ledger with ILP connect to XRPL


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-pilots-a-private-ledger-for-central-banks-launching-cbdcs/ I'm not going to link all my past comments over the years that speak to this end result... but yeah,

"All the money"!   And I've been called tin foil hat on this site for breaking down what that means for what XRP was designed to be.

CBDC 1 <------>XRPL <-- ----> CBDC2 All. The. Money. Every nation's central bank is going to control their own Ripple tech private blockchain, issuing their CBDC flavor on that i

2 hours ago, VanHasen said:

 

Would be nice if he elaborated on why he thinks this is the case. I can still see no reason why any crypto asset is needed, or preferable, on a shared central bank ledger. I think back to the old Ripple exchange days. We could all make our own IOUs. How much faith we put in a given IOU was directly tied to how much we trusted the issuer. The question comes down to whether we feel the risk is greater with the IOU or crypto volatility. In my opinion, assuming people will inherently choose crypto because of its distributed nature is a big assumption. Look at tether. People still use its IOUs even while fully knowing it is almost certainly insolvent. Is that not a huge risk? Why would they do this? The answer is convenience. And the (perhaps foolish) assumption that they wont be holding the grenade when it blows up. Central Banks will likely be the same. Usability will take primacy over risk abatement. Whichever nation has the most international trade and who's currency has the most liquidity and stability will likely be the digital currency that nations wish to hold. 

 

 

Edited by Montoya
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Montoya said:

Whichever nation has the most international trade and who's currency has the most liquidity and stability will likely be the digital currency that nations wish to hold. 

This completely disregards the current stage of macro economics.

Edited by Gepster
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, VanHasen said:

LOL -- really? Most posts on XRPChat are disproportionately negative about anything related to XRP. Pushing the SEC-narrative as there is nothing else left in the world than US and SEC.

fresh example of Schadenfreude

 

The translation to this is easy af

"God I hate this coin. I wish XRP could be dead and gone already, so I don`t have to fear to miss out on it once it may could pump out of nothing - because I have already sold a huge chunk (or all) of my XRP. How dare you to pump randomly or on news that could somehow be positive for XRP. Because the SEC-case made it clear to me that its a scam. I decided for myself that XRP wont pump anytime soon without this case being settled or won by ripple, thats why I sold. Everyone told me its not going to take part on this bullrun. How dare you, you little damn shitcoin, to pump out of nothing.

Get already to 0 - then I dont have to worry about you anymore"

 

Well its hard to be in a coin that doesnt move while others doing x10 or more, BUT it is much much harder to see the coin you followed and researched on for many years pump violently after you sold because of SEC or other reasons. A lot people would love to see it die away completely, because they then dont have to bother about it anymore.

LOL

I feel the same way.  My thoughts are that there are some very negative people here about XRP.  Those would be the ones that would call me a troll or tin foil hat or someone pumping 'hopium'. LOL.  But the matter about those negative people on here is that they are the ones that are probably just false promoters who don't want anyone to hold XRP because it is going to be the new world reserve currency.  So the mega elite of the world don't want the little guys to hold.  

Oh, and also I do think that we are about to pump up to $10 anytime soon.  That is a TRAP for little fish XRP holders to dump and then not be able to buy back in. (Perhaps)  I think that because of exactly what I said above.  The elite don't want you to have it.  Because it is the most valuable asset in the world and it is pennies.  So you and I can buy tons of it and hold it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Daniel8 said:

I feel the same way.  My thoughts are that there are some very negative people here about XRP.  Those would be the ones that would call me a troll or tin foil hat or someone pumping 'hopium'. LOL.  But the matter about those negative people on here is that they are the ones that are probably just false promoters who don't want anyone to hold XRP because it is going to be the new world reserve currency.  So the mega elite of the world don't want the little guys to hold.  

Oh, and also I do think that we are about to pump up to $10 anytime soon.  That is a TRAP for little fish XRP holders to dump and then not be able to buy back in. (Perhaps)  I think that because of exactly what I said above.  The elite don't want you to have it.  Because it is the most valuable asset in the world and it is pennies.  So you and I can buy tons of it and hold it.  

This is the same crap thats been spewed for years now. And this is the reason people think the XRP army and community are completely delusional. World reserve currency? Get real. Its the fact that you keep falling for these same false predictions from the same people over and over and over again and never learn. The Mega-elite don't hold XRP. Most of them don't have any crypto and if they do like Mark Cuban or other Billionaires, its BTC. Tesla, headed by the richest man on earth, just bought $1.5 billion in BTC. How much did they buy in XRP or others alts? $0.

They are a public company so they have to disclose. All this crap about Elites buying this coin or that coin by the billions in secret are pretty much crap. Even for coins I hold like VET and ADA(which have 10x'ed and 30x'ed respectively, and that's not counting the low price at of last March's flash crash), I don't go around pretending that some "elites" are buying it all up in secret, because that's just plain dumb.

It was supposed to be hundreds of dollars 2 years ago? What happened to that? Oh wait, it was a bunch of crap? Yes, it was, just like most of the theories now still are.

Most of the coins people sold XRP for have already 10x'ed or more and you are still waiting for some miracle.

 

A lot of institutions and funds have announced they are buying BTC in the last 3-4 months, including massive purchases by Tesla, Grayscale, Microstrategy and others. And low and behold, BTC went up at the same time. Why? Because big 'elites', as you call them, are buying it. But it wasn't done in secret.

The reason your coin isn't going up is not because of suppression or some evil plot, its because no one wants to buy it. There are no plans within plans within plans and never were. Not for BTC, not for XRP, not for VET, ADA, or any other coin. 

Edited by Archbob
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Archbob said:

This is the same crap thats been spewed for years now. And this is the reason people think the XRP army and community are completely delusional. World reserve currency? Get real. Its the fact that you keep falling for these same false predictions from the same people over and over and over again and never learn. The Mega-elite don't hold XRP. Most of them don't have any crypto and if they do like Mark Cuban or other Billionaires, its BTC. Tesla, headed by the richest man on earth, just bought $1.5 billion in BTC. How much did they buy in XRP or others alts? $0.

They are a public company so they have to disclose. All this crap about Elites buying this coin or that coin by the billions in secret are pretty much crap. Even for coins I hold like VET and ADA(which have 10x'ed and 30x'ed respectively, and that's not counting the low price at of last March's flash crash), I don't go around pretending that some "elites" are buying it all up in secret, because that's just plain dumb.

It was supposed to be hundreds of dollars 2 years ago? What happened to that? Oh wait, it was a bunch of crap? Yes, it was, just like most of the theories now still are.

Most of the coins people sold XRP for have already 10x'ed or more and you are still waiting for some miracle.

 

A lot of institutions and funds have announced they are buying BTC in the last 3-4 months, including massive purchases by Tesla, Grayscale, Microstrategy and others. And low and behold, BTC went up at the same time. Why? Because big 'elites', as you call them, are buying it. But it wasn't done in secret.

The reason your coin isn't going up is not because of suppression or some evil plot, its because no one wants to buy it. There are no plans within plans within plans and never were. Not for BTC, not for XRP, not for VET, ADA, or any other coin. 

Well said.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Archbob said:

Get real.

All the conspiracy theories and moon targets are ofcourse BS. But the thing is: You responding to it so aggressively, shows you don't understand the game here.

(this places you below XRParmy IQ wise)

Bitcoin was inherently worth nothing, but it is valued at 50k currently because it has been memed into existence.  Only when the meme is succesfull and network effects have taken over, you can sufficiently argue it is worth anything.

If some group wants to meme XRP into existence, what is your problem? It doesn't harm you and it shouldn't be stressing you out. Just let them do it.  Who cares what is said, as long as the end result = long the zerp.

My advise to you: Take your own advise, quoted above.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Archbob said:

 

Hahahaha and they have told you that in one of the many meetings you have had with the "elite" right!?! Meetings that you must have in your free time that you are not here doing the *******.
By the way, have you managed to find your ass with your hands or are you still trying!?! I ask  you about it in case you need me to turn on the light to get it. LOL.

Edited by Gazelle77
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yxxyun said:

Did ILP support IOU on XRPL? I'm not sure. 

No, but with Flare the XRPL IOUs can be used in smart contracts, so they can be used cross chain/ledger.

I think the method is more like a Wrapped token on Flare, than and XRP TX, via ILP because that uses PayChans which only work with XRP.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Archbob said:

This is the same crap thats been spewed for years now. And this is the reason people think the XRP army and community are completely delusional. World reserve currency? Get real. Its the fact that you keep falling for these same false predictions from the same people over and over and over again and never learn. The Mega-elite don't hold XRP. Most of them don't have any crypto and if they do like Mark Cuban or other Billionaires, its BTC. Tesla, headed by the richest man on earth, just bought $1.5 billion in BTC. How much did they buy in XRP or others alts? $0.

They are a public company so they have to disclose. All this crap about Elites buying this coin or that coin by the billions in secret are pretty much crap. Even for coins I hold like VET and ADA(which have 10x'ed and 30x'ed respectively, and that's not counting the low price at of last March's flash crash), I don't go around pretending that some "elites" are buying it all up in secret, because that's just plain dumb.

It was supposed to be hundreds of dollars 2 years ago? What happened to that? Oh wait, it was a bunch of crap? Yes, it was, just like most of the theories now still are.

Most of the coins people sold XRP for have already 10x'ed or more and you are still waiting for some miracle.

 

A lot of institutions and funds have announced they are buying BTC in the last 3-4 months, including massive purchases by Tesla, Grayscale, Microstrategy and others. And low and behold, BTC went up at the same time. Why? Because big 'elites', as you call them, are buying it. But it wasn't done in secret.

The reason your coin isn't going up is not because of suppression or some evil plot, its because no one wants to buy it. There are no plans within plans within plans and never were. Not for BTC, not for XRP, not for VET, ADA, or any other coin. 

LMAO!!!!!
So YOU sir are exactly the type I pointed out.  

I ask this,  Why are YOU even here on "XRPchat.com"? Is your purpose to dis XRP?  IF indeed you feel the way you do about XRP what a waste of time it is for you to be on a chat board for people to talk about XRP.  And if for just the point to dis it, I prove my point that your type is here to get us to sell.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

WEF_CBDC_Policymaker_Toolkit.pdf (weforum.org)

 

For those of you that like XRP go to the site above.  Page 17 lists XRP as a crypto asset that is in the eyes of the WEF to be used for inter-bank payments from one central bank to the next.  That is the definition of ALL THE MONEY.  Read the whole page.  They want to set up all central banks to use Distributed Ledger Technology as a new central bank digital currency.  The world is currently moving VERY fast to set up new digital currencies for all countries and central banks around the world.  This will replace the US Dollar as the world reserve currency since the US is was over printed and so also all the other fiats.  

So, will they use XRP?  Is there anything better that currently exists that has been TESTED?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Archbob said:

This is the same crap thats been spewed for years now. And this is the reason people think the XRP army and community are completely delusional. World reserve currency? Get real. Its the fact that you keep falling for these same false predictions from the same people over and over and over again and never learn. The Mega-elite don't hold XRP. Most of them don't have any crypto and if they do like Mark Cuban or other Billionaires, its BTC. Tesla, headed by the richest man on earth, just bought $1.5 billion in BTC. How much did they buy in XRP or others alts? $0.

They are a public company so they have to disclose. All this crap about Elites buying this coin or that coin by the billions in secret are pretty much crap. Even for coins I hold like VET and ADA(which have 10x'ed and 30x'ed respectively, and that's not counting the low price at of last March's flash crash), I don't go around pretending that some "elites" are buying it all up in secret, because that's just plain dumb.

It was supposed to be hundreds of dollars 2 years ago? What happened to that? Oh wait, it was a bunch of crap? Yes, it was, just like most of the theories now still are.

Most of the coins people sold XRP for have already 10x'ed or more and you are still waiting for some miracle.

 

A lot of institutions and funds have announced they are buying BTC in the last 3-4 months, including massive purchases by Tesla, Grayscale, Microstrategy and others. And low and behold, BTC went up at the same time. Why? Because big 'elites', as you call them, are buying it. But it wasn't done in secret.

The reason your coin isn't going up is not because of suppression or some evil plot, its because no one wants to buy it. There are no plans within plans within plans and never were. Not for BTC, not for XRP, not for VET, ADA, or any other coin. 

 

When the SEC finally finishes up with the XRP case (Not financial advise) but I propose that XRP quickly moons to $10 and then explodes.

XRP is going to shock the world when the WEF hits the reset button.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Gepster said:

All the conspiracy theories and moon targets are ofcourse BS. But the thing is: You responding to it so aggressively, shows you don't understand the game here.

(this places you below XRParmy IQ wise)

Bitcoin was inherently worth nothing, but it is valued at 50k currently because it has been memed into existence.  Only when the meme is succesfull and network effects have taken over, you can sufficiently argue it is worth anything.

If some group wants to meme XRP into existence, what is your problem? It doesn't harm you and it shouldn't be stressing you out. Just let them do it.  Who cares what is said, as long as the end result = long the zerp.

My advise to you: Take your own advise, quoted above.

 

No, see, people like Daniel prove your post wrong. Its not a "game" nor trying to "meme it into reality". Many in the XRParmy are just really dumb and they legit believe this garbage.

I am being real, none of that garbage is going to happen no matter how much they try to "meme it into reality". XRP is in existence, has been since 2012. No amount of memeing is going to turn their fantasies into reality.

Watch, when this lawsuit is over and their $10 falls flat on its face like all the others. They will just make an excuse and create another fantasy to suck gullible newbies in. The few people at the top probably don't believe any of this crap, but much of the rest of the XRParmy does.

XRP's community is basically the Qanon of crypto. 

They can't accept reality just like people trapped in Qanon can't accept reality.

There are way more people here talking crazying unrealistic fantasies about XRP than people FUDding xrp. This moron above me actually thinks I want people to sell so I can buy more or because I have a giant bag and want to becomes "elite" or some crazy nonsense like that.

 

As for Daniel, talking about XRP means the good and the Bad, it doesn't mean everyone needs to be a brainwashed cheerleader like you.

Edited by Archbob
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Archbob said:

No, see, people like Daniel prove your post wrong. Its not a "game" nor trying to "meme it into reality". Many in the XRParmy are just really dumb and they legit believe this garbage.

I am being real, none of that garbage is going to happen no matter how much they try to "meme it into reality". XRP is in existence, has been since 2012. No amount of memeing is going to turn their fantasies into reality.

Watch, when this lawsuit is over and their $10 falls flat on its face like all the others. They will just make an excuse and create another fantasy to suck gullible newbies in. The few people at the top probably don't believe any of this crap, but much of the rest of the XRParmy does.

XRP's community is basically the Qanon of crypto. 

Archbob, were you sent from the government or WEF to try to get XRP people to sell their holdings?

Kind of serious question, but kind of joking.  Really your posting to me is ridiculous.  XRP doesn't need to be memed into value.  It is currently the only unit of measure on earth that can produce instant real time payments as well as it does.  And with all central banks converting to digital currencies XRP is much needed.  But then again you probably know this since you were sent by the government huh.  Just joking.

My point to all though is, even though I sound out there, I do believe that the whole SEC lawsuit is designed to get you to sell.  In many ways it has worked.  And when it's all over XRP is going to shock the world.

Sorry to use you as an example of what I was trying to say in the first place Archbob. I'm not trying to make an enemy.  It doesn't make sense though that you are so adamantly against XRP and yet spend so much time on a message board about XRP though.   It would be equivalent to frequently writing on a "Prepping" forum and trying to convince people that prepping is dumb, or a "gun" forum and telling people that guns are wrong.  I'm surprised you aren't laughed off this board. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.