Sologenic DEX coming to the XRPL

12 hours ago, RobertHarpool said:

I've been half-heartedly following this for a while. I even extended a trustline on one of my accounts for Solo 6 months (?) back ... Guess it's time to take a deeper dive. 

Can you fill me in on why you have been following this? First I've heard of it

..and XRPL is a DEX, so is this using XRPL'S DEX and making an app interface, or trying to layer a DEX on top of XRPL'S DEX?

8 hours ago, KarmaCoverage said:

Can you fill me in on why you have been following this? First I've heard of it

..and XRPL is a DEX, so is this using XRPL'S DEX and making an app interface, or trying to layer a DEX on top of XRPL'S DEX?

I encountered something called SOLO being traded in the XRPL a while ago (9 mos?). Something about it peaked my curiosity. volume? or the trading pairs I think ..  An internet search of the issuing address led me the Sologenic website. I read through it. It seemed like they were going to trade tokens representing actual stock on the XRPL. Since this was part of the original plan for the network, I thought 'cool ... let's see what they do with it." ..... But, we've all seen a lot of ledger businesses come and go without ever actually getting things rolling. After a bit, I forgot about it. Then, 3 mos(?) ago SOLO came up again. This time friend asked me about the SOLO being traded on the XRPL. The same phenom got his attention. I glanced over things again, but there was little difference in the info being provided. 

I can't honestly answer you about what's going on under the hood here. I can say for certain that they've got perseverance though.