Notice of pending legal action : class action against SEC

so gross... these twitter lawyers.... thank god xrp is no longer a threat (for now) but they seem to have a huge problem with ADA and BSC.... pathetic

I'm convinced both of these guys come here for headlines and more than likely are members...

at any rate.... ETH maxis disguised as BTC maxis.... 

not financial advice

7 hours ago, thinlyspread said:

Sorry but I'm with Palley & Chervinsky on this one, and I don't trust the legal wisdom of this John Deaton guy – seems like a frustrated bagholder. 

This is a dead end. 

Just because the timing, nature and motives of the SEC case seem corrupt, arbitrary and personal: doesn't mean any opposition to the SEC's actions has to follow pure noble standards. Bring 'em on.

I don't mind Jake sharing his views. It's the ridiculing of others that bothers me.

People were terribly hurt by what the SEC did. It is unbelievable how the organization and its leaders handled this. 

If John Deaton wants to be a voice for those who were hurt by the SEC actions, then so be it, even if what they are doing is equivalent to throwing rocks at the moon - metaphorically speaking. 

What also bothers me is that Jake acts impartial, but is very centered to his views as a bitcoin maxi. 

Also - WHERE ARE ALL OF THOSE ACCOUNTS OF USERS WHO WERE HERE ACTIVE ON A DAILY BASIS SHOUTING THAT XRP WAS A SECURITY? 

They stopped at nothing trying to manipulate this market and people's perceptions. 

Those accounts are silent now. Either paid shills or people with a vested interest in seeing XRP fail. 

Not saying he is wrong of topic above, but here's an indicator as to how serious you should take twitter statements, its all about the engagement people. (all he had to do was click the tweet and see it debunked in the first couple of comments):   

cxcxvvcvxvxcvcxvcx.PNG