Toast wallet

Denxxx

1 hour ago, Denxxx said:

H can you please guide me through this?changing the key with XLM

Are you following the instructions here? Which bit are you getting stuck on?

Essentially you create a new wallet using Xumm, then use the xumm.community application to assign the new account as a regular key to your old account, and then use the same application to disable the master key on the old account.

Edited by at3n

at3n, hi can thanks for your reply 

i have i have migrated too XLM but not sure to have it as full access 

I will create a new wallet now then I’ll go to community applications then I will get back to you, thank you for your guidance 👌

40 minutes ago, Denxxx said:

at3n, hi can thanks for your reply 

i have i have migrated too XLM but not sure to have it as full access 

I will create a new wallet now then I’ll go to community applications then I will get back to you, thank you for your guidance 👌

at3n

i have a new wallet now , the wallet that got hacked is full access is that correct ? 
thank you

1 hour ago, Denxxx said:

at3n

i have a new wallet now , the wallet that got hacked is full access is that correct ? 
thank you

Yes, so you should now have two wallets in XUMM with Full Access, the hacked wallet and a new wallet.

Then, go to xumm.community and click "sign in with Xumm", and make sure to sign in with the hacked wallet.

Then use the "Set regular key" option and copy in the public address (r.....) of the new wallet, then click "Send Set Regular Key to Xumm". There's no need to set a transaction memo. Accept this in Xumm. Once this is successful, when viewing the list of accounts in Xumm, the new wallet should have the message "Regular key for [hacked wallet]" underneath it. If it does not, do not go on to the next step until you've worked this part out.

Then, back in xumm.community, still in the hacked wallet, choose "Account Set", and then tick the "Disable Master Key" box, and "Send Account Settings to Xumm" and accept.

Verify that the master key has been disabled by entering the public address of the hacked wallet into bithomp.com, and check the Information panel, where you should see "Master Key: Disabled".

Let me know if you have any problems following this.

Edited by at3n

• 3 weeks later...