Spark and DFLR airdrops for XRP investors

6 hours ago, Stedas said:

Two upcoming airdrops for XRP investors

1. Spark airdrop (FLR) - for XRP holders
  2. DaoFlare airdrop (DFLR) - for Spark (FLR) holders

View infographic: https://www.stedas.hr/spark-airdrop-for-xrp-holders.html

airdrops-flr-dflr-xrp-holders.png

Splendid work.

Any word about exchange holdings? Will exchanges automatically take part in this airdrop - or will there be a new list of participants?

Hi everyone hope I can join you all to learn more about XRP from you all. A good friend of mine introduced me to XRP about 8 months ago so I bought some. He sadly he got covid but I am going to press on he believed in XRP and it is the future.

Has The spark tokens has been dropped 

how do I receive them if that is correct 

Edited by royplumber
6 hours ago, royplumber said:

Hi everyone hope I can join you all to learn more about XRP from you all. A good friend of mine introduced me to XRP about 8 months ago so I bought some. He sadly he got covid but I am going to press on he believed in XRP and it is the future.

Has The spark tokens has been dropped 

how do I receive them if that is correct 

Welcome, sorry to hear about your friend. We have recently made a Flare Discussion club on the site that has FAQs and you will be able to find the answers to your questions no problem. Just look in the clubs section of xrp chat and you will see us there.

Edited by Seoulite