New XRP rewards debit card

I added my name to their waitlist this morning. 

The first effort I remember like this was in late '14. Shift offered a MC branded debit card. I demo'd it for them for about a year. It worked great. I put some XRP in one of my ledger accounts, and then used it seamlessly throughout the UK, Saudi, and swaths of Central/South America. Of course, in order to do so, I had to surrender the private keys to that ledger account ... so I never put more into it than I cared to give away. (That account has since been listed in my "compromised accounts" list cuz I have no idea where those keys are now.) Anyhow, there was never an issue ... not once. The exchange rates were always the XRP spot price at Point Of Sale time. Shift dropped the program after Ripple pivoted firmly to FIs. We were not able to use USD:Exchange stable coins (formerly known as IOUs :-S), only XRP. 

There was another debit card that came out later. I forget who they were. I didn't use them. 

I'm curious to know how these guys have engineered the under-the-hood functionalities. I guess I'll learn soon enough. 

Edited by RobertHarpool
1 hour ago, RobertHarpool said:

I added my name to their waitlist this morning. 

The first effort I remember like this was in late '14. Shift offered a MC branded debit card. I demo'd it for them for about a year. It worked great. I put some XRP in one of my ledger accounts, and then used it seamlessly throughout the UK, Saudi, and swaths of Central/South America. Of course, in order to do so, I had to surrender the private keys to that ledger account ... so I never put more into it than I cared to give away. (That account has since been listed in my "compromised accounts" list cuz I have no idea where those keys are now.) Anyhow, there was never an issue ... not once. The exchange rates were always the XRP spot price at Point Of Sale time. Shift dropped the program after Ripple pivoted firmly to FIs. We were not able to use USD:Exchange stable coins (formerly known as IOUs :-S), only XRP. 

There was another debit card that came out later. I forget who they were. I didn't use them. 

I'm curious to know how these guys have engineered the under-the-hood functionalities. I guess I'll learn soon enough. 

I remember those days what was the name of chat we used back than ? 

https://blog.revolut.com/how-to-build-up-a-cryptocurrency-portfolio/

Picture this - every time you buy your morning coffee, go shopping or pay for a round of drinks, a small amount of Bitcoin goes into your savings Vault. Sounds too good to be true? Keep reading.

We've already showed you how to set up a Vault in any of the 25 currencies supported in the app. But what many have not yet realised, is that Vaults can also be used to pocket Cryptocurrencies.