SEC lawsuit blindsided XRP investors? No, I really don't think so.

On 2/24/2021 at 12:23 PM, solid102 said:

Show proof that you have been saying the Fincen  ruling has no bearing on the SEC and show us where it is mentioned in the FINCEN document that it has no bearing on XRP security status.

Maybe this is what @SquaryBone refers to?

See last paragraph at page 4 in document at link:www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/file/765721/download

where it says: 

“This Agreement is binding on the Company and the Government but specifically does not bind any other federal agencies, or any state, local or foreign law enforcement or regulatory agencies, or any other authorities, although the Government will bring the cooperation of the Company and its compliance with its other obligations under this Agreement to the attention of such agencies and authorities if requested to do so by the Company. It is further understood that the Company and the Govemment may disclose this Agreement to the public.”

Thoughts?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The SEC complaint was just as biased and uninformed as (nearly) every other expression from that dumpster fire.  Two days b4 the chair quit  ... One day before proposing exchanges get 5 years to

I disagree with this sentiment, because the SEC brought the lawsuit on December 22nd, and then the SEC leadership left the agency a few days later. They left a mess. Exchanges were left without a

I think you are all being a bit hard on @Archbob- what he wrote is basically right. We all knew that something like this was on the cards. The fact that ripple have been taking out adverts in the NYT