Flare FAQ

Seoulite

11 hours ago, madmellow said:

4 Wochen später und keine Neuigkeiten. Dieser ganze Airdrop fühlt sich immer mehr wie ein Betrug an. Und jetzt das:

Before starting, it's not a scam. Even if many do not share my opinion. Take responsibility. Your token does not belong on an exchange. I manage my credit myself. It's not difficult. How do you say that, not your seed, not your token.

12 minutes ago, henne111 said:

Before starting, it's not a scam. Even if many do not share my opinion. Take responsibility. Your token does not belong on an exchange. I manage my credit myself. It's not difficult. How do you say that, not your seed, not your token.

I did that with OMG and BOBA. But so many Gas fees for transfering between L1, L2 and to redeem the airdrop is a pain in the ass. And than Bitstamp announced that they support the airdrop (ON THE DAY OF THE SNAPSHOT!!) - that was ridiculous. It makes no sense to manage that all by yourself when you don‘t hold thousand of coins (especially ten-thousands of dollars) from one single token

Edited by madmellow

• 4 weeks later...