Highlights of Pre-Trial Conference - Bombshell revealed

7 hours ago, Archbob said:

Jake really doesn't care how this lawsuit turns out either way, he doesn't have any personal interest in it and he's not biased. Of course to people who have sunk into XRP really far, anyone that is neutral will seem biased.

Ofcourse this is just your opion, which you are entitled to, but that is just so far from the truth it's ridiculous.   Very classy throwing in the Ad homimem btw. 

I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot.... would he have such a favorable opinion about the recent Tether outcome.... seems rather hypocritical...

compare it to the Ripple case.... honestly... seems there is some sort of agenda.... something... always has been.... I often wonder who is behind

these XRPchat accounts who seem to be well informed, intelligent, prestigious...... yet, don't seem to care for XRP?!  And they are here... always!

The conclusion I have come to (and this is only my hypothesis) is they are these entities on Twitter.... the ones that use thier real name....

they are here.... disguising thier identity and posting.... FUD!    

Why?   I struggle with this myself.... they feel threatened.... makes sense.... maybe there is something more nefarious... probably... 

but let's stick with the threat.... ETH is dead..... BTC is..... well ... dead..... XRP is fast, free, and getting ready to bring smart contracts via FLARE!!!

I'd be scared too!

also... laser eyes are embarrassing... please remove them from your twitter profiles... they will be ridiclued in short manner... I think we all know that and the sooner you get rid of them, the easier it will be to pretend they never existed.... the longer you wait.... the more doubling down... kinda like politics... just be true to yourselves....

-Sinead O'connor

20 hours ago, thinlyspread said:

I have to agree with Chervinsky over Hogan re: the SEC not acting sooner and exchanges asking the SEC. That's not really a "bombshell" or convincing legally speaking, which is all that counts (NOT our opinions/feelings/hopes). The "due process" stuff doesn't add up the way XRP fans want it to. The SEC was right not to say anything if there was an investigation pending. 

As Chervinsky (who gets a lot of unecessary hate from the embarassing "XRP army") calmly explains:

I think this addresses one issue and one issue only:

In its complaint, the SEC alleges that Ripple intentionally failed to follow legal advise in 2012 to consult with the SEC regarding the status of XRP. The correspondence with the exchange in question demonstrates that the SEC itself still hadn't made up its mind nearly a decade later. 

Therefore, the allegation made by the SEC that Ripple should have called them for advice in 2012 is disingenuous at best. The correspondence from the SEC completely undermines their own complaint on this point. 

It completely undermines the position of the accuser. This isn't a defense, it's an attack. 

But, that's all this addresses. Nothing more. 

It's just a small part of the piecemeal dismantling of the SEC complaint.  

4 hours ago, RobertHarpool said:

I think this addresses one issue and one issue only:

In its complaint, the SEC alleges that Ripple intentionally failed to follow legal advise in 2012 to consult with the SEC regarding the status of XRP. The correspondence with the exchange in question demonstrates that the SEC itself still hadn't made up its mind nearly a decade later. 

Therefore, the allegation made by the SEC that Ripple should have called them for advice in 2012 is disingenuous at best. The correspondence from the SEC completely undermines their own complaint on this point. 

It completely undermines the position of the accuser. This isn't a defense, it's an attack. 

But, that's all this addresses. Nothing more. 

It's just a small part of the piecemeal dismantling of the SEC complaint.  

The Sec claiming Ripple executives intentionally failed to follow legal advice was not thought out thoroughly by the SEC legal team when originally filing the case.  Within the last month, the SEC legal team had to make amendments to try and strengthen this claim.  It appears the SEC legal team didn't realize they needed stronger points to prove intent (which is required when they listed Chris and Brian as individuals on the lawsuit).  I believe they were informed by the judge they are going to need stronger points, which resulted in them making the recent amendments.  Then we come to acknowledgment this week on these communications coming from the SEC, which makes this claim even less valid.

I am still betting a settlement will be made between Ripple organization and SEC for violating investment contract, but specific claims against Chris and Brad intentionally not following SEC law will be dropped.

Edited by wogojump
On 2/24/2021 at 2:30 AM, FOOD said:

Why?   I struggle with this myself.... they feel threatened.... makes sense.... maybe there is something more nefarious... probably... 

but let's stick with the threat.... ETH is dead..... BTC is..... well ... dead..... XRP is fast, free, and getting ready to bring smart contracts via FLARE!!!

I'd be scared too!

I think this sums up a lot of people's deep rooted worries when it comes down to their "XRP Derangement Syndrome".  Of course there are a ton of brainwashed sheep that exist because of the intentional and paid hit jobs on XRP from Bitconners, SEC, etc

On 2/24/2021 at 8:39 AM, FOOD said:

also... laser eyes are embarrassing... please remove them from your twitter profiles... they will be ridiclued in short manner... I think we all know that and the sooner you get rid of them, the easier it will be to pretend they never existed.... the longer you wait.... the more doubling down... kinda like politics... just be true to yourselves....

-Sinead O'connor

Was in a mental hospital with Sinead O’Connor in Dublin once I never spoke to her but I know she approves this message