ISO20022 integration of crypto payments

Hi there
I'm currently working on a converter, which transforms blockchain payments (xrp) into ISO20022 camt054 format. That should allow companies to import received crypto payments into their accounting system within the existing ISO20022 import functionality.
In traditional accounting, you need to match a received payment with an issued bill to recognize which bill was payed. Therefore you can integrate an identification string into your bill as payload. If this payload also gets integrated into the payment, the receiver can match the payment to the bill.

Most crypto wallets just seem to scan qr-codes which just contain receiver's wallet address without such an identification string. Therefore, the described matching isn't possible on receiver’s side. Does anyone know of a (living or currently developed) standard, which includes such a payload into payments?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone knows, @Wietse will know. If he doesn't spot this post, you can contact him on Twitter @WietseWind or @XRPLLabs. He is the lead developer of the XUMM mobile XRP wallet.

Thanks for your response. From time to time, I'm in contact with Wietse but i prefer to not contact people directly if not really necessary/not directly related to their products. I assume people have

Disussions start at https://github.com/XRPLF/XRPL-Standards

Meanwhile I discovered proposals BIP-0021 (Bitcoin) and EIP-681 (Ethereum). I couldn’t find an equivalent proposal for XRPL. Any suggestions where to submit & discuss such proposals? Didn’t receive a twitter response from @XRPLF until now.

@karlos Maybe you could move this topic to "Technical Discussion" due there isn't a blockchain agnostic solution and therefore we need to create an XRPL specific proposal.

51 minutes ago, Jerrybo said:

Meanwhile I discovered proposals BIP-0021 (Bitcoin) and EIP-681 (Ethereum). I couldn’t find an equivalent proposal for XRPL. Any suggestions where to submit & discuss such proposals? Didn’t receive a twitter response from @XRPLF until now.

@karlos Maybe you could move this topic to "Technical Discussion" due there isn't a blockchain agnostic solution and therefore we need to create an XRPL specific proposal.

If anyone knows, @Wietse will know. If he doesn't spot this post, you can contact him on Twitter @WietseWind or @XRPLLabs. He is the lead developer of the XUMM mobile XRP wallet.