A mate of mine went to school with a guy that had worked for Ripple South Asia.

I got him to ask the bloke what price he thinks XRP can get to and he was quite conservatively priced at $3 to $4 USD.

Im long on this coin but these triple/four digit price predictions are a fantasy!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, so XRP will be worth as all world currencies combined. BG will be able to buy South America and CL North America.  Seriously, are people really that retarded to believe in this crap???

Sounds ridiculous but when you look at the XRP log chart, the Fib shows exactly that.  Bro, XRP hasn't even started to pump to the upside of the Fib yet until it hits ATH again, 1 on the Fib chart (~$

On 2/20/2021 at 10:57 AM, jetbrzzz said:

Sounds ridiculous but when you look at the XRP log chart, the Fib shows exactly that.  Bro, XRP hasn't even started to pump to the upside of the Fib yet until it hits ATH again, 1 on the Fib chart (~$2.90-3.50).

x_screenshot_20210220_093726.thumb.jpeg.ec36a6cf1c3a46f0936826ec4ddbe935.jpeg

For any of you who missed @JamesRuleXRP interview, the interviewee makes a similar 'prediction'. He's of the opinion that if CBs all agree XRP is going to be the standard, it'll top out around $10k-35k. I think he's implying this would be the range without XRP/FXRP being used in smart contracts/NFTs/derivates. Basically a full Fib extension filled ~$35,000/XRP.

Personally I think he's missing the derivatives part of the equation (FXRP). What percentage of the XRP market will be CBDCs exchange vs smart contracts/derivatives is hard to say, but what if all stocks, commodities, real estate, vehicle titles, artwork are NFT'd?

Now you're talking all the money, instant swaps of physical assets on the XRPL/FlareNetworks with no middlemen. I'd say that would likely dwarf CBDCs exchange, maybe 30:70 even?

Cardano is also in the game with some others, but Ripple definitely has some markets cornered, like the banking sector. With all the people dying to defect from Ethereum to avoid the gas fees price-gouging, Cardano and FlareNetworks are going to suck up a lot of their business. There's a reason ADA and FXRP are Ethereum-language compatible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what would it take to max out XRP at $10k-$35k? 

1. CBDCs minted: Obviously SEC resolution. Whatever they decide, needs to be clearly over.  Centrals banks are working on minting CBDCs through RippleX (on the XRPL I'm assuming) and would have to be in place.  Once that's done, along with #2, stick a fork in it, XRP is ready.

2. FlareNetworks online (derivatives/smart contracts/NFTs Q2-2021):  Gala Games and all the other parties that are going to use FlareNetworks to mint NFTs etc will take up a nice chunk of XRP (as converted into FXRP, locking up said XRP). Also anyone who has Spark should be able to milk a steady return on staking (to mint FXRP for smart contracts). HODL them Sparkies.

Not if but When NFTs move into tokenizing physical assets, who knows? Once FlareNetworks is online, the door is open for NFTs for stocks, real estate, commodities, smart contracts for insurance, loans, rental/purchase agreements, etc. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Consider that the entire fractal up to now has been 100% pure, retail, 0.5% of the population speculation. Sure MoneyGram is using XRP, but we're waiting for the CBs and smart contracts/derivatives to come online.

Once they do, faces are going to melt.

TL;DR

As for price speculation, anywhere from $17-$200 in the next year or two based on pure speculation. When the utility switch is flipped, 4-digits and beyond.

Interview below, worth the 30 minutes.

This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read. 

While i know very little about crypto, investing $500 to $2000 on the possibility this could rise to those huge numbers is a small risk for the potential reward with it being so cheap.  Would it suck to lose the money if it completely crashes? Yep. But it would suck more if it rises, even part way to those levels and you missed it.  I put small $566 investment in it so far and if it even rises to $20 per coin it would be $23,900 value.  Rises to $200 and that's $238,000. Those numbers are completely realistic of it achieving in the next 1 to 2 years and quite possibly more.  If this did jump to $10k plus per coin that would put it near $12 million and that would retire me hands down.  All for a very small risk. 

Edited by CSmith
18 hours ago, CSmith said:

While i know very little about crypto, investing $500 to $2000 on the possibility this could rise to those huge numbers is a small risk for the potential reward with it being so cheap.  Would it suck to lose the money if it completely crashes? Yep. But it would suck more if it rises, even part way to those levels and you missed it.  I put small $566 investment in it so far and if it even rises to $20 per coin it would be $23,900 value.  Rises to $200 and that's $238,000. Those numbers are completely realistic of it achieving in the next 1 to 2 years and quite possibly more.  If this did jump to $10k plus per coin that would put it near $12 million and that would retire me hands down.  All for a very small risk. 

Simply put, no they are not. Bye bye

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 5:27 AM, RussianStandards said:

Simply put, no they are not. Bye bye

HODLing since 2017 here...

I mean people win the lottery, those lottery odds aren't better than this, right? Not a rhetorical question lol.

9 hours ago, youngdude said:

HODLing since 2017 here...

I mean people win the lottery, those lottery odds aren't better than this, right? Not a rhetorical question lol.

I mean the odds of winning the lottery are pretty scarce depending on the lottery I mean for example say a lottery had 31 numbers to chose from and you needed to pick 3 and have an exact match to win that means you’ve a 3/31 x 2/30 x 1/29 chance of winning maths works that out at 0.0002224694104 multiply it by 100 to get your percentage chance of winning you get 0.022246941% chance of winning.

This lotto is not accurate as usually you’re required to pick 6+ numbers making the chances of winning even lower. The problem with your case is that the more people who buy lotto tickets the higher the probability that you get a winner. In terms of XRP the probability is incalculable as there is far too many variables the biggest of which is human action I.e the action of ripples employees and company as a whole. In addition to this lotto usually have a cap and there must be a winner once the prize money hits its cap in stocks and crypto there is no guaranteed winner so to conclude simply you’re question is like asking which is faster a Apple or an Orange? the answer neither move independently and every apple and orange is unique in shape and size which would be variables for speed of one if for example you rolled them down a hill. Simply put there is no answer to your question making it a rhetorical question.

1 hour ago, SauronRings said:

I mean the odds of winning the lottery are pretty scarce depending on the lottery I mean for example say a lottery had 31 numbers to chose from and you needed to pick 3 and have an exact match to win that means you’ve a 3/31 x 2/30 x 1/29 chance of winning maths works that out at 0.0002224694104 multiply it by 100 to get your percentage chance of winning you get 0.022246941% chance of winning.

This lotto is not accurate as usually you’re required to pick 6+ numbers making the chances of winning even lower. The problem with your case is that the more people who buy lotto tickets the higher the probability that you get a winner. In terms of XRP the probability is incalculable as there is far too many variables the biggest of which is human action I.e the action of ripples employees and company as a whole. In addition to this lotto usually have a cap and there must be a winner once the prize money hits its cap in stocks and crypto there is no guaranteed winner so to conclude simply you’re question is like asking which is faster a Apple or an Orange? the answer neither move independently and every apple and orange is unique in shape and size which would be variables for speed of one if for example you rolled them down a hill. Simply put there is no answer to your question making it a rhetorical question.

Lol I guess I was an unintentional troll 🤣