• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, so XRP will be worth as all world currencies combined. BG will be able to buy South America and CL North America.  Seriously, are people really that retarded to believe in this crap???

Sounds ridiculous but when you look at the XRP log chart, the Fib shows exactly that.  Bro, XRP hasn't even started to pump to the upside of the Fib yet until it hits ATH again, 1 on the Fib chart (~$

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Fahimth14 said:

Used to be an xrp fan boy and remember my 2017 days when I'd buy this crap. Unit bias is real. Buy Bitcoin and ignore every other shitcoin that is leeching off of it. It really is that simple. 

Imagine reading a forum for a “shitcoin” you’re contradicting yourself by even posting here if it was such a “shitcoin” why do you care about reading and even more effort replying to posts here.

That video is absurd. Even if it were realistic to think of that XRP price (and it isn’t) do people not realize how utterly devastating it would be to the world economy for that to happen? The complete devaluation of world currency? Devastating inflation? The ensuing poverty and social crises? We wouldn’t recognize a world with XRP at that price. 

On 2/20/2021 at 11:17 PM, jetbrzzz said:

The same as saying BTC is going to be $56,000 but back in 2012 when it was trading at $3.00, laugh until it happens. $100,000 BTC, $1,000,000 BTC, oh really that's not cray either?

A surprising amount of people on twitter don't seem to understand circulating supply.  BTC going from ~$10USD  in 2012 to $50,000USD today is the equivalent of XRP going from $0.002USD  to $20.52USD.    

So yes, XRP going to some 4 or 5 digit USD value is completely laughable. 

On 2/20/2021 at 9:57 AM, jetbrzzz said:

Sounds ridiculous but when you look at the XRP log chart, the Fib shows exactly that.  Bro, XRP hasn't even started to pump to the upside of the Fib yet until it hits ATH again, 1 on the Fib chart (~$2.90-3.50).

x_screenshot_20210220_093726.thumb.jpeg.ec36a6cf1c3a46f0936826ec4ddbe935.jpeg

For any of you who missed @JamesRuleXRP interview, the interviewee makes a similar 'prediction'. He's of the opinion that if CBs all agree XRP is going to be the standard, it'll top out around $10k-35k. I think he's implying this would be the range without XRP/FXRP being used in smart contracts/NFTs/derivates. Basically a full Fib extension filled ~$35,000/XRP.

Personally I think he's missing the derivatives part of the equation (FXRP). What percentage of the XRP market will be CBDCs exchange vs smart contracts/derivatives is hard to say, but what if all stocks, commodities, real estate, vehicle titles, artwork are NFT'd?

Now you're talking all the money, instant swaps of physical assets on the XRPL/FlareNetworks with no middlemen. I'd say that would likely dwarf CBDCs exchange, maybe 30:70 even?

Cardano is also in the game with some others, but Ripple definitely has some markets cornered, like the banking sector. With all the people dying to defect from Ethereum to avoid the gas fees price-gouging, Cardano and FlareNetworks are going to suck up a lot of their business. There's a reason ADA and FXRP are Ethereum-language compatible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what would it take to max out XRP at $10k-$35k? 

1. CBDCs minted: Obviously SEC resolution. Whatever they decide, needs to be clearly over.  Centrals banks are working on minting CBDCs through RippleX (on the XRPL I'm assuming) and would have to be in place.  Once that's done, along with #2, stick a fork in it, XRP is ready.

2. FlareNetworks online (derivatives/smart contracts/NFTs Q2-2021):  Gala Games and all the other parties that are going to use FlareNetworks to mint NFTs etc will take up a nice chunk of XRP (as converted into FXRP, locking up said XRP). Also anyone who has Spark should be able to milk a steady return on staking (to mint FXRP for smart contracts). HODL them Sparkies.

Not if but When NFTs move into tokenizing physical assets, who knows? Once FlareNetworks is online, the door is open for NFTs for stocks, real estate, commodities, smart contracts for insurance, loans, rental/purchase agreements, etc. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Consider that the entire fractal up to now has been 100% pure, retail, 0.5% of the population speculation. Sure MoneyGram is using XRP, but we're waiting for the CBs and smart contracts/derivatives to come online.

Once they do, faces are going to melt.

TL;DR

As for price speculation, anywhere from $17-$200 in the next year or two based on pure speculation. When the utility switch is flipped, 4-digits and beyond.

Interview below, worth the 30 minutes.

Yup and if that happens it means inflation is so high you need a million for a loaf of bread.  I think this tops the dumbest thing I ever read on here.

Let's do a simple math, 

Ripple is trying to replace the 25trillion locked nostro value. 

25t ÷ 600b xrp (Escrowed 400b won't release anytime soon)

=$416/xrp

Shorterm value forecast of $25~$500 looks reasonable when Ripple successfully replaces the locked value.

However, $1000~$30000 is not out of reach if xrp is used to provide liquidity for all the asset in the world. 

Because when that happens, no one will be willing to sell their xrp. Most of the xrp will be locked up as collateral or for other utility.

if there is demand but supply is dried up, whatever the buyer is willing to pay will be the price. 

Not to mention the huge premium that will be added to the price. 

Edited by quan
31 minutes ago, quan said:

Let's do a simple math, 

Ripple is trying to replace the 25trillion locked nostro value. 

25t ÷ 600b xrp (Escrowed 400b won't release anytime soon)

=$416/xrp

I think your math is a bit off? 

25e12 / 600e9 = 41.67

but, we need to account for uncertainty. The probability that Ripple is successful is replacing all 25T in nostro value? Say it's 1%

41.67 * 0.01 = .4167

which is about where we are today. 

4 hours ago, bx549 said:

I think your math is a bit off? 

25e12 / 600e9 = 41.67

but, we need to account for uncertainty. The probability that Ripple is successful is replacing all 25T in nostro value? Say it's 1%

41.67 * 0.01 = .4167

which is about where we are today. 

Sorry I have given the wrong number.

The total supply of xrp is 100B, 

60% of 100B should be 60B. Not 600B. 

So I should have calculated it as 

25t ÷ 60B which is $416.667/xrp

Your calculation also should have been 416.67 x 0.01 = $4.16  

On 2/20/2021 at 11:15 AM, Cambridge said:

Could not agree more. Let's see how XRP clears the SEC lawsuit. I can't imagine any of this happening or any outrageous price like that. 

People don't bet the farm on this. You could lose all of your money. This stuff is opinion only and these guys may and most likely completely wrong with their price predictions 

This.  XRP has a 1% chance of shooting to $35K.  Just buy a 1000 zerps, and hold it for 20 years just in case, and you'll be fine whether it moons or not.