Jump to content

Ripple attorney expects summary judgment in October or prior settlement


Mosttraded

Recommended Posts

If there were no chance of settlement, I would 100% sell 90% of my XRP and buy alts and stocks until October or whenever. 

But because of a settlement option at any time, I have to hold this goddam immovable useless object that is XRP! And it might not join the bull momentum. 

Because you just know, the day you sell is the day it goes nuts. You just KNOW IT! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thinlyspread said:

If there were no chance of settlement, I would 100% sell 90% of my XRP and buy alts and stocks until October or whenever. 

But because of a settlement option at any time, I have to hold this goddam immovable useless object that is XRP! And it might not join the bull momentum. 

Because you just know, the day you sell is the day it goes nuts. You just KNOW IT! 

I hear you brotherman

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/20/2021 at 1:44 PM, thinlyspread said:

If there were no chance of settlement, I would 100% sell 90% of my XRP and buy alts and stocks until October or whenever. 

But because of a settlement option at any time, I have to hold this goddam immovable useless object that is XRP! And it might not join the bull momentum. 

Because you just know, the day you sell is the day it goes nuts. You just KNOW IT! 

I used to think the same way very early on when the lawsuit was announced, but then I eventually bit the bullet and sold after years of holding. Felt really weird at first. Soon after gained enough profit rolling XRP funds into BTC & other alts that XRP would have to reach $1.90+ to equal my current gains (this number keeps going up as my holdings keep going up).

Strategy now is to keep up to date with XRP, and as soon as news of a settlement is reached (if ever), I will sell half my current bags and ape into XRP and come out with more than I held initially and ride the beautiful pump to $5+...

...But this is all wishful thinking because you know Lyinghouse & CL will drag this out as long as possible to protect their own assess at the expense of XRP holders and Ripple co. itself. Not to mention while Jed is likely feeding the SEC all the info they request. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...