So just a curious thought as a lot of members here have been through the highs and lows, as I have. We all have a price that would allow us to exit and not look back. I have a figure that would change mine and my families lives forever and would allow us to see out our days in comfort and set up our daughters life for the future. I’m not talking about a figure that’s crazy, but would achieve what I wanted crypto to maybe one day afford. Mine is $10, once I’m there, and if it happens, that’s 90% of my holdings sold and happy days. The remainder will be left for whatever happens. Just to be clear, I already have my initial stake taken out so everything I have in crypto is already profit, so I’m lucky to be able to sit back and leave it. 
How about everyone else, what figures are you hoping for to change your lives for the better, not a crazy figure but the figure you’d be happy with?

10 hours ago, B088IN said:

So just a curious thought as a lot of members here have been through the highs and lows, as I have. We all have a price that would allow us to exit and not look back. I have a figure that would change mine and my families lives forever and would allow us to see out our days in comfort and set up our daughters life for the future. I’m not talking about a figure that’s crazy, but would achieve what I wanted crypto to maybe one day afford. Mine is $10, once I’m there, and if it happens, that’s 90% of my holdings sold and happy days. The remainder will be left for whatever happens. Just to be clear, I already have my initial stake taken out so everything I have in crypto is already profit, so I’m lucky to be able to sit back and leave it. 
How about everyone else, what figures are you hoping for to change your lives for the better, not a crazy figure but the figure you’d be happy with?

No where near as far along as you are. I’ve been holding XRP for 3 years and thanks to dollar cost averaging buying the dips I was able to eventually recover my losses. Now since the US has been out of this market I’ve been able to short XRP on mass and more than double my initial investment. Selling high and buying low. Each sell high and buy low has helped me almost double my tokens. I’m getting ready to remove my initial investment if this keeps going well so I can let the rest ride risk free. My goal is to hold 100000 tokens while recovering my initial investment.

I would be happy with an XRP token being $100.00. If that’s even possible.

Edited by Scout

I'll sell out 90% of every crypto once we hit what I think is peek euphoria of the next bull run, like that of 2017/18, and never look back. Crypto is for the most part a disgusting hypocritical space and I want nothing to do with it until the space is cleaned up – 95% of the coins going to zero in the next crash should hopefully do that. Then I might come back and see what good tech is being built thrugh the bear market and may become the next Google/whatever. 

Then I might come back and see what good tech is being built thrugh the bear market and may become the next Google/whatever

ah but I want to become the next Google/whatever, is there room for the three of us?:D

Sell out??? Aren’t we here to save the poor and all those that don’t have access to banking???
What about the underserved and spreading  the fairness of a trust-less value system??? The belief in RL’s mission??? The honor of a goal bigger than yourself... In the words of the wisest woman in history “WHAT HAPPENED??”

Mr. Garlinghouse and company have repeatedly said it is not about the price of XRP just the utility, and their honorable goal of equally distributing access to wealth. My Goodnesss; a man like that would never sell out... You need to follow his example and HODL

Talk about hypocrisy. This thread defines it. I’m sure the coffee farmers in Central America cannot wait to see what color Lambo you purchase, when you dump on them. 
So sad to see that this project turned into just another scheme that uses the promise of helping the poor simply as a tool to tug heartstrings of the gullible, in order to get the connected people rich.

Sally Struthers would be so proud.🙄

11 minutes ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

Sell out??? Aren’t we here to save the poor and all those that don’t have access to banking???
What about the underserved and spreading  the fairness of a trust-less value system??? The belief in RL’s mission??? The honor of a goal bigger than yourself... In the words of the wisest woman in history “WHAT HAPPENED??”

Mr. Garlinghouse and company have repeatedly said it is not about the price of XRP just the utility, and their honorable goal of equally distributing access to wealth. My Goodnesss; a man like that would never sell out... You need to follow his example and HODL

Talk about hypocrisy. This thread defines it. I’m sure the coffee farmers in Central America cannot wait to see what color Lambo you purchase, when you dump on them. 
So sad to see that this project turned into just another scheme that uses the promise of helping the poor simply as a tool to tug heartstrings of the gullible, in order to get the connected people rich.

Sally Struthers would be so proud.🙄

As much as I admire the project, the only interest I and probably 99% of all holders is monetary gain. This was and is a financial investment for me, if it goes up to my financial goal, then that’s my investment completed. 

11 minutes ago, B088IN said:

As much as I admire the project, the only interest I and probably 99% of all holders is monetary gain. This was and is a financial investment for me, if it goes up to my financial goal, then that’s my investment completed. 

This is the truth. I had genuine interest in Ripple and XRP years ago. Now I have lost all interest in following what Chris and Brad are up to next.  Once XRP hits a certain value, I am out.  Then plan on only following XRP again if/once Brad and Chris are no longer major stakeholders.

3 hours ago, wogojump said:

This is the truth. I had genuine interest in Ripple and XRP years ago. Now I have lost all interest in following what Chris and Brad are up to next.  Once XRP hits a certain value, I am out.  Then plan on only following XRP again if/once Brad and Chris are no longer major stakeholders.

Well before the SEC lawsuit against Brad and Chris were dumping XRP like crazy on the market. Totally destroyed the XRP eco system. So now it looks like it's Jed's turn to dump and i'm happy to buy up all his cheap tokens he's selling. It's like a free air drop for me. Thanks Jed!

https://news.bitcoin.com/jed-mccaleb-sells-22-million-worth-of-xrp-ripple-cofounders-stash-could-run-dry-by-may/

Edited by Scout
23 hours ago, B088IN said:

☝️☝️See above for the definition of hypocrisy. 

You “admire” the project but will not hesitate to dump on it when you see a profit. You literally say that you will directly sell against it’s success in order for you to gain personally. 

Well, apparently you and Mr. Garlinghouse think alike.

At least Jed had the stones to say he hated the project... before he started selling against it. Couple Jed’s actions with the recent exposure of RL execs, and it’s obvious why he walked.

To be clear: it is not the project you admire, rather I believe you only admire the potential to profit, from the project’s false promise of a better living. Taking full advantage of those who do not understand the power of self reliance, and are doomed to perpetual dependency. 

The American Democratic Party may have found a new leader here.